new broswer.

dante501

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Skyfire is faster then stock also allows flash regardless and allows screen to stay on as long u use the browser. Second choice is dolphin hd then opera mini just because of the speed.

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I've been a stock browser user since the release date of the phone... Oh April 29th... You seem so far away now... But I digress... I've never had a need for another browser. Stock always did what I needed it to and I like it...

Yesterday I saw the article here on AC about Skyfire 3.0... I watched some videos, downloaded it and I'm happy to say I've been a Skyfire 3.0 user since the release date of the 3.0 browser... Oh November 23rd... You seem so far away... Ahem... Anyway, the new browser is great. It's fast, I love the features available (and still haven't even figured them all out yet), and I really enjoy the Facebook integration...

Basically, you can listen to all of us tell you which browser to get, or you can do the fun (and better) thing... Download every browser available that's free, try each of them for 24 - 48 hours, and see what you like... That's the best part... Testing new stuff!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I switch around,so guess I'm a browser hopper. :p using default now but have used dolphin hd and skyfire

Sent Using TaPaTaLk

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
I also just use the stock browser. I've used Skyfire quite a bit in the past so I will probably give the updated version a try but the stock browser has always done what I need it to

Saiyajin

May 12, 2010
Visit site
As with most of the choices for Android, I'd say this comes down to preference. All of the browsers mentioned here are worth a shot. I use Dolphin HD, but haven't really tried Skyfire or Opera on my DI. I'd say go get these three, try them out, and use the one you like the most.

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
i decided to stick with the stock browser.i do not like that it makes it my default.thanks

Even if you have another browser on your phone, you have the option of setting whichever you want as default, even the stock... You can also leave it so it prompts you to choose which browser to use every time you perform an action...

riot1002#AC

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Even if you have another browser on your phone, you have the option of setting whichever you want as default, even the stock... You can also leave it so it prompts you to choose which browser to use every time you perform an action...

where do i find these settings..this may make it worth a try..thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox