Please leave some feedback

md17

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I have had a Dinc for about a month now and it has been great. I did have it freeze a couple of time and it was not responsive for a few minutes and than it restarted. I went into best buy and asked about it and they said they could send it out to have someone check it out. I chose not to. The sales rep told me that he has a Dx and his does it too. He told me it was like a computer and I said I know... SO is it normal for these very expensive phones do be sluggish or freeze every once in a blue moon or do I have a lemon phone? I searched around and only found people that had mega issues. Please leave a lil something

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
All smart phones have their issues. You will love your DINC>

Although that may be true freezing is not something that should be happening frequently. Before my DX (which has yet to freeze) I had the INC (lady still does) and that is something I can't say I witnessed. If it is not a particular app causing the device to freeze then, try a factory reset as that may help. If not let BB send it out to be fixed...

howarmat

Trusted Member
Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
**** happens and phones reboot...they ALL will do that. they are really just like PCs, they can freeze and reboot and they also like being rebooted every so often too

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Mine has frozen a handful of times, usually it's an app or Widget that's run amuck, but I generally reboot my phone every 2 weeks or so just to clear out the junk.

md17

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it has not been too bad. Just sluggish sometimes with the keyboard. Today the messages froze and then fixed itself within 10 seconds

Ludicrous

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Sluggish/freezing

Many things can cause sluggish response and/or freezing, since android is a OPEN system, some corrupt Apps may cause it, and believe or not this was why steve jobs biggest complaint about FLASH and does not allow it on the iPad/iPod/iPhone. Flash causes slow/hesitant loading and/or sluggish system/OS responses, which i don't experience on my iPad.

I haven't had too much freezing on my Incredible, but the sluggish non-smooth response does occur. As of right now i wouldn't trade my Incredible for any cell phone on the market.

doc 7

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
i've had my dinc for about 6 mo and the only time i notice it freezing or lagging is when i screw around with it to much ....i'm rooted though otherwise it has been a very good device

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol