Facebook profile picture

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I was wonding if someone could help me. my wife was trying to change her facebook profile picture from within the facebook app. However I can't for the life of me figure it out.i can do it on my droid x but on hers I cannot. Any help would be appreciated.

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
It's the same app as the Droid X, unless she just hasn't been updating her Facebook app (which is possible, I had to manually update mine the first time). Just view a picture and select "set as" on the upper left of the screen (obviously, the picture needs to already be uploaded).

altezzaboy03

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
make sure Facebook is updated and the phone is set to sync with her facebook account logged in. I think its Facebook for HTC Sense under Settings > Accounts & Sync

Dj_Lucy

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
changing pic on fb wit htc evo

Well don't think u can with the fb app for the HTC evo, but I have launcher pro installed, paid version, I can view anyone's updates all on one screen thanks to the widget for launcher pro, and I can view my post also.....so I was trying to change my pic, and I just clicked on one of my posts that showed I posted new pic, this is not the fb app for HTC Evo, its launcher pro fb widget, brought me to that page, and well it looks like if I was on my CPU at home, and there was the option in clear sight to change it, so I did and worked....this is the only way I know u can change it using the evo........

Tanelg

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
For anybody still looking for a way to do this, I've found a sort of work around.
If you open the Facebook touch site and scroll to the bottom, there is the option to view the full site and mobile site. If you choose full site and try to change your profile picture, you will get stuck at dragging anchors. The solution: go to the mobile site.
From there, you can set your profile picture (no cropping).

missmariepepple

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I was wonding if someone could help me. my wife was trying to change her facebook profile picture from within the facebook app. However I can't for the life of me figure it out.i can do it on my droid x but on hers I cannot. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey! Okay so this is the ultimate way. Forget the app for just right now. (Dont delete though). First things first,in your google search bar type in facebook (fully) dont hit the app just clik where you would go on your computer browser. So,Facebook Login Sign Up etc. Then log in there,go to your profile,select your picture then scroll down to the bottom of the picture and its says make profule pic...hit that and then bam you changed your profile pic.:) good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21