HTC Weather App stopped working!!

Michael2980

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I am a new droid user 3 days old, I just updated to 2.2 on my incredible everything has been working great until today the weather app for my current location says there is not info to update. if I type in the next major city it works just fine the only thing i have done differently in the last 12 hours was download facebook 1.5 please help!

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm seeing the same thing you are my location has no weather but other cities I check do. I'm guessing it's a problem on HTC's end and it should be fixed soon.

Michael2980

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
okay cool Im coming from blackberry just a few days ago so Im super lost in what and whos servers control this and that..So I should just give it a day or so?

Michael2980

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Also Any Good post in here that you would recommend for a new incredible user to dig into. I know my way in an out of a blackberry but i have no desire just yet to do any rooting so i guess just some basic tips and what not would be awesome

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Also Any Good post in here that you would recommend for a new incredible user to dig into. I know my way in an out of a blackberry but i have no desire just yet to do any rooting so i guess just some basic tips and what not would be awesome

I would start by looking at the sticky in this forum called tips and tricks, and the application forum for app info. Just search around for any question and then if you can't find the answer just ask this is a very helpful and friendly site :)

Michael2980

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I would start by looking at the sticky in this forum called tips and tricks, and the application forum for app info. Just search around for any question and then if you can't find the answer just ask this is a very helpful and friendly site :)

Thanks for the friendly advice Sir.:cool:

woodiah

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
My EVO too, has stopped giving me the weather for the current location...also, weather stopped appearing in the "day view" on the calendar.

sent from EVO using Taptalk Pro

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I think it's a problem with AcuWeather - They supply the feed for the HTC Weather Widget. Mine stoped this afternoon as well. It's happened before back in the Summer. FWIW - I don't think you can blame Facebook this time (damit) I don't use it or update it and mine died too.

;)

Matt Algren

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I think it's a problem with AcuWeather - They supply the feed for the HTC Weather Widget. Mine stoped this afternoon as well. It's happened before back in the Summer. FWIW - I don't think you can blame Facebook this time (damit) I don't use it or update it and mine died too.

;)
I just read the same thing on another forum. Seems to be system-wide, related to accuweather, and only affects the current location. I'm sure they're working on it.

jdazzr

May 26, 2010
Visit site
both my sister (eris) and i (inc) had the weather stop to day as well. hers is up and running again but mine is not.