phone question

heatherg11

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
So, Dec. 15 I went in and got a Samsung Continuum. I went in knowing I wanted the D2 but when I saw the keyboard I said no. I really thought I wanted a physical keyboard, but since having this phone I realize I don't need it. My question is this. There isn't much info on the Continuum and I REALLY like the Incredible and Fascinate...my question is do I return the Continuum to get one of those? If the X wasn't so damn big I would be all over it, but it's huge... keep in mind I have until Jan. 15th. What should I do? Is there a good chance something else will be out by then? Suggestions?? I hesitate to get either of those because they have been out for so long....but don't know if I like the Continuum enough not to keep it instead of one of the others.

I'm coming from BB but don't like the looks of the Pro.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Also coming from BB where my last two phones were the Storms. I really like full touchscreen devices and that was one of the reasons I switched to the droidx as RIM was going nowhere with a decent touchscreen device. I thought the Droidx was huge and actually made fun of it when it first came out but after using it its not that bad. You get used to the size. I actually like the bigger screen as everything fits on the phone so much better without having to constantly scroll through a web page.
Just a thought before you decide as I felt the same way about the phone. After a week of using the phone it feels small. Its just the initial reaction of the first time seeing the phone....whooa that phone is huge. The size is not that bad especially if you have large hands.

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
If you really want to know what will be coming, CES is January 6-9th I think. We'll hopefully see all the LTE goodness that is coming our way next year.

heatherg11

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
The continuum isn't a bad phone, but I paid the same amount of money I would have for an X, so i want the most for my money. Guess I need to go back to verizon and play with them some more. They're gonna hate me!

Trying to decide between the X, Incredible, and Fascinate.... any other opinions?

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
The X is simply too big for me to carry around at work. The Dinc is the perfect size for me and has far superior software IMO. I love the super AMOLED screen on the Sammy but the HTC UI is just so much better than any other Android phone IMO.