Can't download apps!?

OandresQ

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, first of all Merry Christmas! Ok i just got my first Android phone, and I tired downloading some apps for it but it wont. It says "Starting Download" and it never gets past that.. i tried settings>applications>manage applications>Market
clear data and cahce.. as i read in other posts and nothing.. Anyone can help me figure this out?

Principal Skinner

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, first of all Merry Christmas! Ok i just got my first Android phone, and I tired downloading some apps for it but it wont. It says "Starting Download" and it never gets past that.. i tried settings>applications>manage applications>Market
clear data and cahce.. as i read in other posts and nothing.. Anyone can help me figure this out?

Is your wi fi connection enabled and working. Perhaps your 3G signal is weak

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I've actually been having some signal troubles in unusual places today, so that could have something to do with it (New York City). Do check your signal, though, and if it's bad, use a wifi connection.

OandresQ

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I dont think it has to do with my signal =\. I enabled the Wifi, everythings fine i just cant download anything =\ and i just got the phone today..

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi have you tried rebooting.....also try to remove and reinsert your SD card from where the battery is

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams