how 2 save pics from facebook 2 ur phone

Jorge Cruz

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
As somebody said before all you have to do in order to save time and all these steps is download the app Androidify... once its installed you long press on the picture and hit "set as" and then it says "Gallery Photo" with the Androidify icon on it. You hit that and the picture is saved to your gallery, simple as that.

Zeaks

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
The OP might be using Facebook Messenger, none of these work with that. There's no share option, and only a delete option on long press.

Jesse Patzer

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I have a nexus 4 and the long press option works in messaging but not on Fb pics, so I just Clicked on share than hit the messaging icon and texted it to my own number, than did the long press method where you press and hold the picture and it gives you the option to save it, no app required

Syed Waseem

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Guys, suggestions given are not working on MICROMAX CANVAS HD, operates on Android Jelly bean.. I'm neither able to download pics from FB, nor am i able to copy the text from it.. Plz suggest..

Syed Waseem

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Ah.. Got it.. You juz have to click on the "view larger size" option shown just below the image when you open it. Post clicking, download automatically starts...:)

>Those who weren't able to download the pics, try this.. I'm pretty sure, its surely gonna work, atleast on Jelly bean... Yippie..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae