can i have 2 live bluetooth devices at the same time?

gmak1911

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
can i have my watch that displays callers and a headset at the same time on a samsung S5 do u think ?

I would assume Yes, I have that set-up on my S4 now. Galaxy Gear connected and I pair with my car. Phone rings and I get the caller ID on my watch and can answer on the car's speakers. The only thing is if you answer via the swipe on the watch or voice command the audio goes to the watch not the car.

Lee Isaacson1

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I have been unsuccessful in simultaneously connecting two sets of bluetooth speakers to by Galaxy s3. When i connect the second speaker , it disconnects the first speaker. I'd love to know how to have all the bluetooth speakers in my home broadcasting simultaneously.

edwinnote4

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I just made the same question of a ZGPAX S15 Smart Camera Watch. I'm trying to find out if, when I see a call coming in on that watch, and my phone is bluetooth-connected to my LG bluetooth headset, could I answer the phone on my headset.

I'm still waiting for the answer, though. I'll share any info that might clarify.

Edwin

Robert Youngberg

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Any more information on connecting two bluetooth speakers at the same time? I would like to connect my Samsung phone - 5S, or my Samsung Smart TV or my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 to two speakers at once. Or even my laptop for that matter. Is this dependent on the speakers or the broadcasting device? Now when I connect the second speaker, the first speaker looses the connection. The speakers are identical which might also be a problem for the broadcast device to distinguish between them. I don't care if the sound is stereo. Thanks!

Scotty Trosclair

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I know it can be done. My PC has the mouse and the keyboard connected at the same time. I know with my iPhone 5 I could connect my headset then when I would get in my truck the phone would connect to the car radio then when I would get out it would connect to the headset again. I don't how to make my S5 do the same thing but I wish it would.

laddiega

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
He wasn't asking about pairing. Pairing and CONNECTING are 2 different things.
Please don't answer if you're not answering the CORRECT QUESTION!
Thank you!
I would like this question answered and PEOPLE HATE WASTED INPUT!
Please READ THE QUESTION CORRECTLY!
Thank you again!

Lewis Neale

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I am also needing an answer about this.

I have a phillips headset that i use for listening to music while i walk to work but i am planning on getting either a Fitbit charge or charge HR and need to know if both can be connected at the same time so i can listen to music while i run and the fitbit also collects the data that it needs to.

Any answer's/help would be great!

EDIT- I have an HTC One M7 rooted, if that helps

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
So if I have a Samsung Note 5, with a Samsung Gear S2 3g paired to it along with my car's Bluetooth, only one of them can be used as a "headset" device. What I would like to do is when in the car the Car's Bluetooth has priority and the phone is routed through that device. What I need to do than is find a way to connect the watch to the phone but not as a headset only as device for notifications and such. Any ideas??

soberdriver

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
Re: cI have 2 identical bluetooth earpieces.

2 identical bluetooth earpieces. One is paired with samsung s3 and the other paired with samsung s6. Can I pair both earpoieces to each phone. I know I can only have one synced at a time but I want to be able to use either earpiece with either phone. Thank you

roirraWedorehT

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: cI have 2 identical bluetooth earpieces.

2 identical bluetooth earpieces. One is paired with samsung s3 and the other paired with samsung s6. Can I pair both earpoieces to each phone. I know I can only have one synced at a time but I want to be able to use either earpiece with either phone. Thank you
Late reply but came upon thread while searching. It's doubtful that your earpieces support pairing to more than one device at a time. It's possible it depends on just how expensive earpieces you bought, maybe some support it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance