Dinc and 2.3

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I hope so but no one knows for sure yet. I would guess they wouldn't come out as one update but as two different updates with GB coming first.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I hope so, but I don't think HTC has a history of upgrading Sense versions on their devices, just the OS with existing Sense.

But, only time will tell.

There are several good Desire Z ROM’s out with the new Sense if you want to play with it.

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
A very credible inside source (VZW engineer) actually confirmed this on Twitter today. He said HTC doesn't upgrade Sense on older devices, and it sounds right, because I can't think of a single phone where they've done that. And if anyone is to be believed, it's him :D

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I would love it if Sense was updated as well. I think most of us are in agreement that the DInc will get Gingerbread at some point. But I tried to register on HTCSense.com and they only support the Desire Z and the Desire HD in North America (so far).

SR1

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
HTC and Verizon were pretty good about getting 2.2 out, and I thought I read somewhere that most HTC phones were going to get the new Sense UI. Maybe they're just waiting for Gingerbread to come out first?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908