A big THANK YOU to Upstreammiami

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
I just wanted to take a minute to thank Upstreammiami for his willingness to help me and others on this forum with questions about our beloved Incredible. He doesn't hesitate to offer assistance and is always sharing apps and trouble shooting any problems that I have had. You don't come across many people like this these days so I wanted to show some appreciation.

Feel free to reply if you have been helped by him as well.

THANKS Upstreammiami!!! :D

Reactions: Upstreammiami

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Miami is on top

I myself have personaly learned alot from upstreammiami over the past week or two and in turn we have turned my Dinc into a living monster. Hes got the skills, tools and knowhow to help us all become as good as him, and asks for nothing in return excpept for a thank you. Thats hard to find my friends. I applaud him completely.

B

dmoney17

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Upstreammiami, thank you for the help you have given fellow android users in this forum. Your input has been invaluable. Also, thank you to Android for being open source. Without being open source and allowing us to do to our phones as we wish, there would be no need for forums like this.

DikaiaKnight

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Upstreammiami definitely deserves a lot of thanks. I've been using Android since July but am just now thinking about rooting. Upstreammiami's tips and advice make it much easier to pull the trigger. Thanks!

trmoney24

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Upstreammiami is the man! I just became friends with him on gchat and he has been a huge favor helping me out. Everyone on this forum should trust his advice on getting the most from your android phone. Especially beginners, use this guys advice. Thanks buddy for all your help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol