Help... accidentally deleted contacts

xfountaingrl101

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
So I was trying to get rid of a Low on Space warning/error message and I accidentally deleted all of my contacts from the Contacts Storage.

How can I get them back??? H

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
If the Verizon back up app hasn't automatically backed up your contacts AFTER you deleted them, just restore them.

Go to Settings > Accounts & Sync

Hitting either the sync now will either back up what you currently have (which is nothing) and rewrite over your contacts, (meaning both Verizon's back up of your contacts will be gone and you cant restore them via Verizon. Which means you would lose them permanently.) OR it will pull the back up from Verizon and apply it to your phone. I don't know which one it does.

Call Verizon and see if they can do it for you, just to be on the safe side.

This may help you:
How to Use Guide: Backup Assistant<sup><small>SM</small></sup>

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
The OP didn't even say what carrier she is with. if with Verizon, the back-up assistant should work, or try to sync from the google account. If you have the back-up assistant, it will be on the PC as well on her Verizon account....provided she is with Verizon

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Being a Droid Incredible, it would have to be Verizon. :)

If you cant get the download to work, go into the Verizon store. The back-up assistant stores the files on Verizon's servers. They can help if you can't get it to download.

circey

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Help... I accidentally deleted my contact list

Hi
I was making some room on my phone as my memory was full. I have an Sony Ericsson xperia hd (two years old nearly)
I have accidentally deletedt my contact list, and I only had one contact remaining,
I stil had my sent messages (numbers with no names butched to them) so tried to re-save my contactsto my phone, I thought this would work but none have saved.
Tried to re-save numbers to my contacts list, to my phone which is how I usually
savethen but this wont work either!!!
Thankyou
Claire
If you could give me any advice/help I would be extremely greatful