1. rbyham's Avatar
    SO how does everyone move the cursor around when editing text? Without arrow keys I can never place the cursor exactly between letters in order to delete and edit. Why don't we have that cool magnifying thing that iphone has? Or do we and I have not found it? Is there some app that would give me the ability to accurately place cursor in text? TIA
    02-23-2011 08:29 AM
  2. PvilleComp's Avatar
    You can use the optical trackpad. That's what I do.
    02-23-2011 08:59 AM
  3. fillossofer's Avatar
    ditto - that's basically the only thing the trackpad is good for.
    02-23-2011 03:31 PM
  4. Droid121572's Avatar
    Use your tackpad, I'm sad it looks like the Incredible S won't have it.
    02-23-2011 03:36 PM
  5. rbyham's Avatar
    what is the trackpad and how do I access/use it?
    02-23-2011 07:38 PM
  6. rbyham's Avatar
    Never mind i found it... wow that is really interesting. Yes I agree it will help my situation. Thanks.
    02-23-2011 07:54 PM
  7. fadepoint89's Avatar
    lol @ "what is the trackpad and how do I access/use it?" its a good thing you found it before anyone else flamed the heck out of you for not knowing where it is...
    02-25-2011 04:06 AM
  8. davidnc's Avatar
    i just use my finger to select what word i wana edit.But i guess if you got fat fingers that way is diffcult ha

    sent using TaPaTaLk
    02-25-2011 07:43 AM