Gingerbread

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
i think the sense stuff is "sense-like widgets" or something like that. i don't think there's any sense ui.
Nail on the head... basically the only remnants of Sense are the widgets. but I don't even notice that I am not missing Sense at all... CM nightlies have taken me away from stock Hinc for good.... No other ROM has done that. thats how sweet it is!!!

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I like the aosp gingerbread and the adw launcher. never really used adw before cm7, and its like a revelation.

CM nightlies have taken me away from stock Hinc for good.... No other ROM has done that. thats how sweet it is!!!
i actually deleted my stock nandroid backup. no need for it anymore.

Last edited:

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Why i love CM w/ ADW launcher

I like the aosp gingerbread and the adw launcher. never really used adw before cm7, and its like a revelation.

shoot me a screen shot of your phone homescreen sometime. just curious to see what your set up looks like... I am running 7 screens right now. not really apps, just widgets, some direct dials, and a pic of my GF... im going to start with homescreen..
snap20110306_225858.jpg
snap20110306_225930.jpg
snap20110306_225925.jpg
snap20110306_225933.jpg

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
What's really funny is the fact that earlier today I changed from that exact wallpaper that you are using:)
Also I noticed that you're using launcherpro have you ever used adw launcher?

-Sent from my HTC incredible via Tapatalk

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
What's really funny is the fact that earlier today I changed from that exact wallpaper that you are using:)
Also I noticed that you're using launcherpro have you ever used adw launcher?

-Sent from my HTC incredible via Tapatalk

i actually have adw ex but i havnt used it much because it would constantly FC

psycho_maniac

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site

the only thing that that is good for is when you want to do ##epst# codes. you cant do that in aosp roms. and also when you need to return the phone to stock state for insurance or something.

psycho_maniac

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
like when you want to manually edit your prl or any inside phone settings. on my winmo phone it was ##epst# and ##prl# something like that. i forgot cuz i cant do this on aosp roms. and i never use my winphone anymore.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Hey... I see that you are using Hancent... HOW? I tried to but I was getting a 2 different notifications everytime i got a text (one notification for the CM stock messaging app and one notification for the Handcent) I had to uninstall the handcent because it was really annoying me... does the same happen to you?

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Hey... I see that you are using Hancent... HOW? I tried to but I was getting a 2 different notifications everytime i got a text (one notification for the CM stock messaging app and one notification for the Handcent) I had to uninstall the handcent because it was really annoying me... does the same happen to you?

Go into the stock Messaging app>Menu>Settings> Notifications> [Uncheck]