Facebook app is crap

P.I.M.P 50

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone here have any suggestions on how to get this app to work properly. Ever scince I installed the 1.51 update it does'nt push any FB notifications.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
As far as I can tell, there is no way to have it work properly. Its just plain buggered.

Prepare to go looking for this thread in the apps section.

DikaiaKnight

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
FB app is crap. I wish there was an alternative besides the mobile website. Don't want to use Seesmic because I use Plume for Twitter and prefer that.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Thought it was just me. My Facebook app does not notify me at all. I installed Flow for Facebook from the market. It does a good job of push notification. It has a new feature that can sync with the email account that receives the Facebook email notifications. I created a new account just for Facebook sync, then synced Flow for Facebook to that account. Its working fine for now until the official Facebook app for Android can come out with a fix.

Last edited:

bdragon

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I too not receiving any notifications. Since I got my Dinc(first android device), I only used Facebook for HTC Sense to sync my contact pics and is set to update once a day. My question is, does it give notifications?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781