How do you use the 8gb internal

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
This is for all the droid users who have the 8gb internal and an external sd card.

i listen to a lot of music. but i also plan using the crap out of this 8mp, 720p camera. after formatting i have 6.45gb on internal and 14.82 on external.

for those who have had the phone for a while and have TONS of pics and videos. is the 6.45 enough for this or should i put it on the external?

speedtrap63

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Depends on whether you'll download the pics/video onto your computer. If you intend to store them long term on your Dinc, then I'd use the card, because you can always pop it out and pop in a blank when necessary. If you're going to remove them periodically, then it doesn't matter.

I use my 8GB card for pics and video.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
i don't plan on moving them to my computer. i guess if i ever get a new phone it is easier to move the card over. since my music is on my computer

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I use PowerAmp for music. I sync my music to both the Internal and my 16gb card. PowerAmp combines these in it's UI, so you see it all as one grouping of music.

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
i use my internal mem. for music and apps cause i have crap loads of them and pics and videos get saved to my SD but i ussualy transfer them to my computer so its always free oh yeah i also have some leftover roms on my SD i need to get rid of

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
i don't plan on moving them to my computer. i guess if i ever get a new phone it is easier to move the card over. since my music is on my computer

Plan on moving your pictures/video to your Computer if you want to save them. Eventually you will have to do a factory reset to fix some problem or another and they will be lost when you do.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech