HTC Stocks widget issue

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having an issue with the Stocks widget that came with the Incredible?

For weeks now the 2nd # in the last column (percent gain or loss) is appearing UNDER the colored box instead of in the box next to the '%' sign, and it's also cut in half. Very annoying.

I tried deleting it and re-adding it to one of my home screens and same problem.

Any ideas how to fix?

platooka

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here...seems too many decimals in the display are causing the text to be shown this way. Very annoying. Any other apps out there that are comparable to the HTC Stocks app?

jpp44345

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having an issue with the Stocks widget that came with the Incredible?

For weeks now the 2nd # in the last column (percent gain or loss) is appearing UNDER the colored box instead of in the box next to the '%' sign, and it's also cut in half. Very annoying.

I tried deleting it and re-adding it to one of my home screens and same problem.

Any ideas how to fix?
See if you can uninstall and reinstall using Titanium. Otherwise use other stock widgets such as google finance.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Since you will not be able to uninstall and reinstall because it's a Sense widget - try clearing the cache for the stock app under menu -> settings -> applications

This should clear up and wonky data that might be distorting the display.