Incredible 2 Announcement

Regulator

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I want to get rid of my bb tour and want to wait for this phone cause it supposedly has global capacity along with the smaller size than the 4.3 phones and the follow up to one of the most successful phones out there. Plus I don't care about 4g due to where I live. Its pretty much my ideal phone if the specs turn out to be true and they release it by the end of q2

yellowsun

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the size sounds perfect and I have no need for 4G at this time. I am hoping for the beginning of Q2 though. Coming from an env3, I don't even want to think about waiting until June.

Regulator

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
UGH. It seems like HTC has shown their devices (based on what I see on the main page here) and I still dont see anything about the new incredible. I really just want some announcement to know that it is true and that it is coming or not. I don't need a date, just knowledge it is coming from them and not just the pictures random people have taken of it that surface on the internet

Regulator

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
The Inc 2 is supposed to just be the American version of the S. I havent heard any confirmed reports of the phone actually arriving in the US. It was supposed to be announced at CTIA.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87