New Amazon App Store->Ur Opinions wanted!!!

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Wood Bridges, originally $1.37, is todays fee app. Its a bridge building game. Not my cup of tea. Oh by the way, the AppStore just got a UI change with its latest update. Its now at version 2.0 and looks like the Kindle Fire UI. What do you guys think of it? It looks a lot less cluttered.

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I saw the Amazon Store App got updated.I dont really use the Amazon store for anything other then the free apps of the day .But it does look less cluttered.

PS; I got Wood Bridges :)

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
With the new update I basicly have the amazon app store logo stuck in my notification bar with no way of removing it or knowledge of why its there. Any ideas?

Sent from my ATRIX

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
With the new update I basicly have the amazon app store logo stuck in my notification bar with no way of removing it or knowledge of why its there. Any ideas?

Sent from my ATRIX

Check the amazon setting maybe? Or force stop the app? Thats odd

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes was very annoying. Im assuming it was an app I had available for download but was only able to download over wifi. Strange that there was nothing in the notification bar to click on or even the icon when you pulled it down.

Sent from my ATRIX

teknomedic

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
App store logo stuck in notification bar here as well. Happens with apps that need wifi to download. The annoying part is you can't get rid of it until you get a wifi connection. Restarting doesn't work, killing the Amazon app store doesn't work (it will only re-appear next time the store is loaded), clearing cache doesn't work, etc. Annoying. We usually "purchase" the free app of the day, but don't always download it, so now we're basically being forced in to it. D/L then uninstall I guess.

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
This new version just keeps getting progressively worse for me. The app I was banned from downloading without wifi finally git downloaded. Now its hanging at the install phase. To introduce more fun todays app simply refuses to download. Now I have both of them stuck in my "my apps" screen with now options for either of them. If its this frustrating on a phone with 2 market options I would hate to deal with this garbage on the kindle fire

Sent from my ATRIX

Reactions: dmarsala

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Hungry Shark Part 3, originally $4.99, is today's free app. Its a game that has you controlling a shark Shad trying to east as much chum as possible.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Shift Platformer Game, originally $1.99, is todays free app. It's an action puzzle game they has you reversing the polarity of the stage to complete it. Very cool. I am in on this one.

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I already have office pro from the 26th of last month but that didn't make me hesitate the least bit to snag this deal

Sent from my ATRIX

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Enhanced Email, originally $9.99, is todays free app. I am just fine with the stock email client on my phone. I don't need another one. But if you want one that, theoretically, can replace all your email clients and compone them into one, then its at your disposal.