New Amazon App Store->Ur Opinions wanted!!!

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Biscuit's Valentine's Day, originally $2.99, is today's free app. It's an interactive children's book for your phone. Nice idea if you have a kid that likes playing with your phone.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Going Nuts, originally $0.99, is today's free app. A game (stop me if you have heard this before..) about a squirrel trying to gather acorns. It seems like Amazon has almost given up on productivity apps. But we keep our fingers crossed, just in case.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
ha ha yup look like they are on a game run

sent from my Htc Incredible

Yeah. It's been, like, 3 straight Weeks of games. With all the productivity apps in the market, you would think they would be a little more willing to be versatile.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. It's been, like, 3 straight Weeks of games. With all the productivity apps in the market, you would think they would be a little more willing to be versatile.

It not just up to Amazon what to offer as a free app. Developers aren't paid for downloads of a free app of the day and have to agree to having their app offered as a freebie.

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Ask, and you shall receive. Calculator, originally $0.99, is today's free app. Not the type of productivity app I was thinking of, but beggars can't be choosers!

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Whiteboard Pro, originally $0.99, is today's free app. Exactly what it sounds like, a note taking app that turns your phone into a whiteboard.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Shopper's Paradise, originally $2.99, is today's free app. Apparently, you are tasked with building a business and helping it grow. Sort of like Hot Dog Stand meets Sim City.