New Amazon App Store->Ur Opinions wanted!!!

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Quick question. Apps installed via Amazon App Store, do they require the Amazon App Store to run? Meaning, if I uninstalled Amazon App Store from my phone, would apps from Amazon no longer run? Thanks.
yes it does... :) tis in the fine print

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
the Chuzzle characters look like meatwad from ATHF... sweet... game is ok though, not as good as I thought and still dont know why it is such a large file... I have DL's other games with better graphics smaller than chuzzle..?..

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
the Chuzzle characters look like meatwad from ATHF... sweet... game is ok though, not as good as I thought and still dont know why it is such a large file... I have DL's other games with better graphics smaller than chuzzle..?..

I'm actually glad I passed on Chuzzle. I passed because the file was unnecessarily bloated. That combined with the two star rating convinced me not to download and I don;t regret it. Com on already Amazon, quit with all the stupid games and give me a few apps I actually want to download and would use. I got Business Calender, Tunein Radio Pro, PicSay Pro and Swiftkey. Put a few more good apps like that u for free.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually glad I passed on Chuzzle. I passed because the file was unnecessarily bloated. That combined with the two star rating convinced me not to download and I don;t regret it. Com on already Amazon, quit with all the stupid games and give me a few apps I actually want to download and would use. I got Business Calender, Tunein Radio Pro, PicSay Pro and Swiftkey. Put a few more good apps like that u for free.
Don't forget Gentle Alarm... Has to be my most used and one of my favorite app... its not as user friendly as I would like but I read the directions twice and have it down... I use the calendar app everyday... and I have had swiftkey long before the amazon app store came out

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Don't forget Gentle Alarm... Has to be my most used and one of my favorite app... its not as user friendly as I would like but I read the directions twice and have it down... I use the calendar app everyday... and I have had swiftkey long before the amazon app store came out

I got gentle alarm and I really like it. I don;t know how I forgot to include it in my list, but it defiantly belongs there because it's a great app.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Today's app of the day is Debt Payoff Planner...

Though paying off debt is always a good idea... I don't know that I would put that much financial information into an app on my phone. Especially since it wants full internet access.

Maybe it's just me.

rpz3.14

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I got it and it wasn't terrible, but it was one of the first things cut in my daily efforts to get my app drawer down to 3 pages.

Business Calendar, PicSay Pro, Gentle Alarm, and the Flext9 keyboard are among my favorites, though I find myself oddly interested by HexDefense. I may get the Impossible Game off my phone for the sake of my sanity.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone been getting an error on there phone stating the Amazon appstore app needs to be re-downloaded? I just started getting it and it just keeps stating it on my screen.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone been getting an error on there phone stating the Amazon appstore app needs to be re-downloaded? I just started getting it and it just keeps stating it on my screen.

No, not today, but it has happen to me 1 time in the past... Don't know why it happened but it did

sent from my TB via tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

No I havent got any ,,,, so far anyways

TweetCaster Pro is today's free paid app, originally a whopping $4.99.

Yeah I snagged that one up to ,, even tho I dont use it much its worth having a copy for free :)

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Very, very nice. The free version of Tweetcaster is my Twitter client of choice, so I jumped on the chance to get the premium version for free. :cool:
the only thing i don't like is the widgets... I wish it would fill a whole screen like twitter for sense does... oh well, I guess you cant win them all :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar