New Amazon App Store->Ur Opinions wanted!!!

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, zero neck. The Mets have driven me loco for so many years it isn't funny. But at least they provide a multitude of entertainment. Considering their current financial state, they aren't doing that bad. Thank God for my phone. It helps me pass the time.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, zero neck. The Mets have driven me loco for so many years it isn't funny. But at least they provide a multitude of entertainment. Considering their current financial state, they aren't doing that bad. Thank God for my phone. It helps me pass the time.

Tonight was rough. They were playing pretty well the last few weeks but what's with all these blown defensive plays.

at least there's nba playoffs for me, even tho the knicks are long gone.

mrrobb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I've read a few very opiononated reviews of this fairly new app store.
I'm just curious if there is a security issue, increased threat of malware, etc... since you have to click the part about excepting third party apps... Am I just being a worry wart? Totaly new to this thing..

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I've read a few very opiononated reviews of this fairly new app store.
I'm just curious if there is a security issue, increased threat of malware, etc... since you have to click the part about excepting third party apps... Am I just being a worry wart? Totaly new to this thing..

It is a very good question. Amazon's website was hacked in the past, so I am sure you are just being cautious. But for now, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just be vigilant and just find out the permissions of the apps and you should be fine. Even for a third party app store. :)

Reactions: mrrobb

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I wish I could remove apps I have downloaded just for the effort of trying it, or can I and I just don't know how?

you can remove the apps you downloaded from your homescreen its :

Menu button>settings>applications>manage applications>then touch the app you wish to remove and touch uninstall in the top right hand corner :)

Last edited:

moliva1568

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Cardiotrainer Pro, originally $9.99 is today's free app. they say any future add ons would ultimately increase the price. Might as well get in now.

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to grab this app now whail its free. Its too expensive normally. And besides, I might actually get some use out of it.

Sent from my HTC Droid Nexus with Tapatalk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21