it is true. incredible no longer

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Best device in the past 12 months.
X too big.
D2 was barely noticed

Incredible is a device IMHO that brought droid to the masses. More so then the original Droid.

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Agreed, best phone in the past 12 months. Im still rocking my Incredible until something much better comes a long.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
exactly I don't understand this even with the release of the Incredible2
there are thousands of us who have this device. I emailed them about it too. I would like to know what they intend to do if anything should go wrong with the device. They keep some devices that aren't the best and let a really good device go by the wayside.

kil-art

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm quite sad about this as well. My Inc has treated me so well, gone through so much crap for me, and come out 100% perfect still. I've even managed to drop it in the snow, water, anything and it takes it just fine. Its fast, looks great, wonderful interface, couldn't be happier. I do wonder how the Inc2 will be compared to this phone.

kenjd

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I wonder why the Motorola phone's that came out at the same time as the dink weren't shelved. Droid 2 Droid X?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
the new Incredible2 will still be 3G so this is also why I can't figure out why they have decided to shelf it. Also the fact there are thousands of users and also new users.
Also the new Incredible2 is slated to be global it will have a larger screen.
I don't know what else different it will have. Might also be able to use voice and data at the same time like with the Thunderbolt, but it hasn't been mentioned. Will still have the same camera

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
yeah i just got my DINC like a month ago. Loving it. but it is an "older" device. i don't think it has anything to do with how well it is selling. i think its just the normal 2 or 3 year rotation. i mean the chocolate was a very popular phone but once they had the chocolate 2 they dropped the original. you can't find any new og droids that i'm aware of but it was their flagship for the longest time. as soon as they get newer phone they have to make room for them.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams