What pocket do you use for your phone?

kaefbaml

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Im really curious to what pocket majority of people put their phone in,

Do you put your phone in your pocket with your keys?
Match it up with your wallet in your back pocket?
Dont use pockets because you have a fanny pack?
Do you always hold your phone so you dont really need a pocket?

I hope you see where im going with this let everyone know!

Personally I do not stick anything else in my 'designated' phone pocket, my left front. keys in the right pocket and wallet in back right.. (dont mug me :p).
Another thing, when and if you do use a pocket when you place your phone in there, does it matter to you if the screen is facing away from you, or when you put your phone in your pocket if u make sure that screen is facing your leg just in case you bump anything it doesnt hit the actual screen. im lifitng alot of boxes and work around counter spaces that are around about waist high or lower, so im really scared ill bump the screen take it out to check the time and boom spidered screen! hope that didnt happen to anyone that would suck!

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Right pocket for phone left for keys and back pocket for wallet but i ussualy have it in my hand
Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
In a holster cliped on the outside of my left front pocket.
Im right handed.

sent using TaPaTaLk

nickf126

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I was a belt holster guy until I got this phone. Now I keep it in my right front pants pocket. I am a little anal about not putting anything else in there with it including change, a even paper.

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Front right pocket when wearing pants or khakis at work, screen in against the leg. When out of work and in jeans, I wear painters or carpenter jeans with that side leg pocket. ALWAYS keep the phone in that pocket. Nothing else fits in there, so I never risk anything scratching the phone. Also another reason to love the dinc, as it's the perfect size for that pocket. My blackberry didn't always fit, depending on the brand of jeans, but the dinc fits em all.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
In all the years I have had a cell phone, I have NEVER put it in any pocket. I always have had a holster or a belt case for my phone. I am afraid I'll either scratch the screen or drop the phone from my pocket as I walk. I go with a belt case w/ magnetic closure. On the right side. Yes, sir. A righty!

Last edited:

rpz3.14

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I keep it in my left front pocket (screen inwards), like many here. I keep the keys and an itouch (for work email and calendar) in my right front pocket, and have the wallet in the back.

I too am right handed.