Does anyone use the people widget

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I just started using it as i had a free screen and wanted to fill it. I've set all the contacts to text as the default action. I'm trying to make myself use it but i'm finding it unnecessary as i can just click the messaging app.

Anyone want to weigh in on this?

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I use the people widget often. It is quite convenient, especially if you have a lot of contacts. But at the same time, if you use the message shortcut, it can be a little faster if you text a lot.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I find the numbers on the person's name are always behind. Kind of annoying. I think I have a text or something. But the person updated facebook 3 days ago and it's just now showing up

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

plemelin

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
If we are talking about the same thing I use it a ton. I have over 2,000 contacts and this helps when I need to call the ones I do most frequently.

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
If we are talking about the same thing I use it a ton. I have over 2,000 contacts and this helps when I need to call the ones I do most frequently.

What's the difference between using the widget and just pulling up your recent calls list? Unless you keep the People widget on your front screen, it's the same amount of steps.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I never used it - I just put a direct dial shortcut on one of my screens for the folks I call the most. You can add any number you have for any contact as a shortcut direct to the screen. I keep about 6 or 8 direct dial shortcuts on the same page as the small calandar widget. I found this to be easier then the people widget.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1