Dog wars

kylep23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I can't find this in market, did Google cave to PETA and pull it? Can anyone post it?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I can't find this in market, did Google cave to PETA and pull it? Can anyone post it?

Sure looks like its been pulled when clicking on the link from AC main page like i did this morning dog wars showed but now shows this:
https://market.android.com/details?id=kagegames.apps.DWBeta&feature=search_result

also read this
Michael Vick and The HSUS Respond to Android Dogfighting Application : The Humane Society of the United States

kylep23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Only makes me want it more. If I don't get this app, I see no other alternative but to fight with real dogs......

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Only makes me want it more. If I don't get this app, I see no other alternative but to fight with real dogs......

uncool. i know it was meant jokingly. but its really not that funny. i'm not trying to be a buzz kill. but just think about what those dog's lives are like.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Please choose what you say in this thread carefully, if you want to peacefully discuss the matter its one thing. But if it turns into trolling, name calling, or character bashing in either direction i'm sure that a moderator will close the thread and handle things accordingly.

Not that anything has been said harshly so far but i can see this getting ugly, so please keep it civil.

kylep23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Yes, it was meant jokingly. If I have offended anyone, I apologize. I do have a curiosity about this game though.

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
So does anyone know where we can get it to sideload? I was able to get it from the market, but I have some friend that want to give it a try.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae