t'bolt or dinc 2, cant choose

megamef

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Due for an upgrade but can't choose which phone to get... jus looking to see what you all think. I have dinc 1 and was thinking to go for the dinc 2, but I also like t'bolt.

jkeene81

Feb 1, 2010
plus.google.com
Are you in a 4g coverage area? if you arent is the Thunderbolts generally bad battery life worth it to you? the Inc2 is a very well made phone but if rooting is important to ya HTC saw fit to make this phone a no go :mad: its all about what is more important to you from these very capable phones. Since Im not in a 4g area and wont have it here of a while, I would pick the Inc 2 if I had to pick today but i also think 4" screen is the sweetspot!

cstambaugh

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I wouldnt really worry if you arent in a 4g area right now. Verizon is quickly pushing it out and you will most likely be in a 4g area in a few weeks, unless you are in the middle of no where.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the original and recommend keeping it unless you want the Thunderbolt. I know HTC made it global and gave it a front face camera, but it has smaller internal storage amount. Also I don't like the build quality........the original is a much nicer device in my opinion.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I had the thunderbolt for 10 days and sent it back to keep my incredible... I put it through its paces and was not that impressed... the 4g speed was amazing but the phone had to many cosmetic issues(pixel leakage and pealing kickstand) I also wouldn't get the inc2, it is nothing but a larger incredible with a front camera... I still have my upgrade and I am waiting for something better.. just my opinions... I would have kept the phone and Rooted it to make it better, but the cosmetic defects pushed me over the edge, A 600 dollar phone should not have issues like that

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Take your time. Assuming you already have a DI, the phone you have is already 90% of both the options you mentioned. Wait. Practice patience. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane