Netflix Available for the DInc!

dabaum

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with the low warning. Updated adobe first and still have the warning. It works perfectly, but, I hate that notification up on top. Droid Incredible 2.2

silentbobdrummer

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I was able to install it with no problems. I used it over 3G to watch an episode of The Office and it loaded fairly quickly, picture quality was great and it didn't need to rebuffer. I haven't tried any movies yet so those might be different but so far so good.

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Well im on skyraider 4.0 and its working flawlessly on 3G and wifi and i found that i cant install flash on skyraider 4.0 and the netflix app is still working fine

meeko350

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Huge fail on my dinc! I did all of the same steps as you DCWaters. Worked fine after the second install. Tested it out for about 5 minutes Friday night and never opened it again. Saturday night my entire phone CRASHED! The only thing I had left were the previously installed apps. The apps on my sd card were gone & I couldn't access the Android Market. I lost everything that wasn't backed up to google (gmail/contacts/calendar). My bookmarks & call history were gone. Seek Droid was supposed to back up my call history, but that didn't work. The only apps I was able to recover were my Amazon apps. I finally had to do a full reset today and am currently trying to get my Market apps back. My messages were still there, but now gone after the factory reset. Be careful if you have the low storage warning, because this sucks! Its gonna be a long day!

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Installed it day 1, CM 7 current stable, no issues. :)

Glad that when I wake up in the morning to roll over and grab my phone, I can just pop on Netflix and not have to bother getting out of bed to turn on the T.V and grab a 360/PS3 controller. :D

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Out of curiosity, has anyone done some investigating to see what the average video data-rate is for Netflix streams to these phones?

Either connect via wifi to a router that reports throughout, or streamed an hour or two via 3G and then checked the Verizon account online to see what the change in data usage was?

With these new data tiers coming, I?m interested to know if the new family data package would be a good idea or to upgrade now and lock in unlimited data for the next cycle.

-Suntan

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I think you can land on the "lock in" side of this if you even stream a few a month. Not sure how much data it is but Netflix now accounts for 50%+ of net traffic globally.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae