Incredible vs. Merge?

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm on Verizon... just thinking about this should the Merge come to V.

I have and LOVE my Incredible. I've had it since release and am eligible for an upgrade, but the only reason I would even consider giving up my DInc would be for a phone with a slide-out keyboard. I'm perfectly happy with the speed, features, etc. of my Inc, even though there are some snazzier things out there today. I also really like HTC quality and Sense.

IF the Merge comes to Verizon, I might seriously consider making the switch for the physical keyboard. Can someone do a comparison between the two? Other than a thicker, heavier phone, how comparable are the two phones? In a perfect world, I would love the DInc with a physical keyboard and I guess that's what I'm hoping I'd get with the Merge.

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
From all I have read on the Merge, the phone seems quite solid. The processor isn't as fast, but seems snappy. 5mp rear camera vs. 8mp for the DInc. If the Verizon version is ever released, it will have Bing as the default search engine. The keyboard is, from what I have heard and read, the best physical keyboard on the market. Both have Sense, so if that is a selling point for you, then it returns in spades. The best description I can give you is that the Merge is a Binged version of the T-Mobile G2 with HTC Sense. I don't think you would go wrong.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I love the touchscreen. Can't imagine a QWERTY. I had BB. Love this so much better. I also have downloaded smart keyboard pro. It is the best

sent from my Incredible using tapatalk

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I actually just ditched my Smart Keyboard Pro for SwiftKey and can't believe how much better it is. I'm actually thinking about sticking with touchscreen afterall, that's how amazing Swiftkey is! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad