Droid Incredible Tips & Tricks Thread

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
You can use an app called Timeriffic to change sounds at certain times, but there is not an app to turn the phone off or on at a certain time.

DRKayak

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Locale can turn phone volume to zero at certain times of day or at certain gps fixes. It isn't the "off" your looking for but maybe a workable substitute.

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I just found this out today. By pressing the avatar of a person in a text, a menu pops up allowing you to choose to text, email, or call that person.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

ultrav23

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
When attempting to input usernames or authentication strings it can be annoying to have the auto-correction boxes located over the submit button. You can move these auto-correction boxes around the screen by long pressing on any of the suggestions. Wait for the haptic feedback and slide your finger around to move the boxes.

eazid

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
When attempting to input usernames or authentication strings it can be annoying to have the auto-correction boxes located over the submit button. You can move these auto-correction boxes around the screen by long pressing on any of the suggestions. Wait for the haptic feedback and slide your finger around to move the boxes.

That's the best tip yet. Thanks.

Nubs#AC

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Very Nice tip. I just did that and moved it right above my input box.

Thank You!

terrorist96

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this has been mentioned (didn't go through all 7 pages) but if you ever need to hard reboot, instead of pulling out the battery you can hold down: power button + volume down + track pad (in that order)