I dropped my Droid Incredible from a height of 1ft onto the concrete drive. It landed perfectly flat on the screen and shattered the whole f'ing screen!!!! Why me?! I had just taken the otterbox off too!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Condolences are really needed at a time like this! LOL THANK GOD it was my work phone! But now no phone at all.....................$*%#
    06-29-2011 09:33 PM
    Ah, that's terrible. Sorry man. My Dinc is all scuffed up from falls, but it's never been cracked. Decent build quality.
    06-29-2011 10:14 PM
    I smashed the screen on my incredible and I sent it to a store I found in eBay to get fixed. It was about $70 but they did a great job. If you're interested I can look through my eBay account and find the name. If I recall it was an actual cell phone store in a mall in North Carolina and they had a phone number where you could call to check your order status.
    06-29-2011 10:29 PM
    Thanks, but I'm gonna wait and see if work will replace it since I'm due for an upgrade. Just don't know if I pay for it or if they do (most likely me). The sympathies help
    06-29-2011 10:38 PM
    I smashed the screen on my incredible and I sent it to a store I found in eBay to get fixed. It was about $70 but they did a great job. If you're interested I can look through my eBay account and find the name. If I recall it was an actual cell phone store in a mall in North Carolina and they had a phone number where you could call to check your order status.
    Do you happen to know what mall or what city it is in? I live in Raleigh, NC and having a place like that locally would be great.
    06-30-2011 07:24 AM
    Couldn't believe it, but the guy at City Hall that handles the phones had a brand new Incredible sitting on his desk that had just come in! Talk about luck going from bad to good! Now to find time to root and go back to MIUI...............or Skyraider............decisions, decisions.......................
    06-30-2011 08:40 AM
    I feel your pain. A couple months ago, I took mine out to clean the dust off. Unfortunately I was dumb enough to do it outside and I dropped it, but luckily when it fell, I kneed it toward the grass. A corner still caught the curb but at least it didn't fall completely on the concrete.

That sucks though. I hope you can get an upgrade and not pay too much for it...
    06-30-2011 09:22 AM
    Rooted, MIUI is back (the lock screens and themes, man, the lock screens and themes!!!), screen protector, otterbox commuter, annnnnd..................I'm in love again!!!
    06-30-2011 09:49 PM
    Do you happen to know what mall or what city it is in? I live in Raleigh, NC and having a place like that locally would be great.
    It is called Pro Wireless and it is in the Trangle Town Center Mall in Raleigh. The ebay seller name is nicole4263688.
    henrokk likes this.
    06-30-2011 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD