Incredible @ Walmart Connection Center

zakth

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone knows when Walmart Connection Center will offer the Incredible and perhaps what the price would be for a 2/yr upgrade.

zakth

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The main reason for my asking is that one line on my account just bought a Moto Droid at Walmart for only $98.00 without the need to send in or wait for a rebate. I thought that was a great price considering it was $199 at VZW with a $100 rebate. Hoping it will be the same for the Incredible.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
not before the 29th, it looks like bby and vzw are the only places letting you preorder.

when the droid was released, i think people could get it at walmart for 150, i doubt you'll see anything at launch lower than that.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Most likely this phone will have MAP (Minimum advertised pricing) at launch so you'll have to pay the 199 (though that is flat, no worry about rebates) at launch.

You got the Droid for that price because it no longer requires a certain price point. At launch it was 199.

durangojim#AC

Banned
Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
If Walmart's going to sell it, check to see if it goes unofficially on sale on the 28th. That's what happened with the original Droid and I was able to get one a day early.

zakth

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'll check with them on the 28th and see what they say. I get my new every two on the 26th so I'll be good to go. I just would rather not deal with the stupid rebate crap.

mdmadph

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Wal-mart had it on their site on April 25 marked "coming soon," but now it's been taken down. I assume they were just testing the listing, but it looks like they will be selling it.

ercwit

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes we will

I work at Wal-Mart in the connection center in NC and I know for a fact that walmart will be carrying it. Our verizon wireless rep has came by and told us that we will definitely have it. If you go to your local walmart, they can go into where they print off the prices for phones they have at the moment but the Incredible is already listed there as well. I checked ours out about a month ago and the Incredible was listed at $199 but everyone knows how walmart is and I wouldnt be surprised to see it drop to at least $149. I so cant wait for it myself, its a must have.

zeiferx

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Just go to bestbuy mobile. i got mine there for 200 no rebates no forms no nothing.
is working great and unlike verizon they still have some in stock.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Wow someone really pulled out the backhoe today, this is a two month old thread guys. And Wal-mart sells multiple carriers, they may not have the rights for that carrier in your area. Buying a cellphone from Wal-mart makes me shutter, then again I don't buy anything at Wal-mart.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon