04-28-2010 05:29 AM
1,991 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    As a fourth grade teacher, I'll be able to be an INCREDIBLE teacher and raise my INCREDIBLY low salary to buy it (or hopefully win it). That would be Incredible (pun fully intentional as lame as it is).
    04-19-2010 12:17 PM
    It would definitely make for an INCREDIBLE B day gift!! I could use this as my Blackberry Curve 8320 is INCREDIBLY old and slow nowadays.
    04-19-2010 12:17 PM
    As much as I want the Incredible myself I actually want to get it for my girlfriend so that she can stop using my Droid every second. It would be soooo Incredible for her to have her own Droid and not keep playing with mine.
    04-19-2010 12:18 PM
    With the Droid Incredible I will be able to move through SenseUI with incredible speed, I will be able to watch 'The Incredibles' on that gorgeous screen and finally, I will be able to take incredible pictures with the 8MP camera.

... trying too hard? yeah, maybe...
    04-19-2010 12:18 PM
    With the new Droid Incredible, the feets I will conquer will be athlete's feets. I mean athlete's feets is sweeping the nation causing dea... oh wait.. feats. Hmm. I'll have to think about that...
    04-19-2010 12:19 PM
    If I win I will toss my BB Storm into the air and using the Incredible speed of my new HTC Incredible I will create a Sonic BOOM that will slice through space and time obliterating the BB Storm... erasing it from our plane of existance.
    04-19-2010 12:20 PM
    With the Droid Incredible I will be able to recite my new catch phrase every where I go.

"Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Droid Incredible. Its mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no Droid has gone before."
    04-19-2010 12:20 PM
    I will surf android central faster and better. I will watch the incredibles on the incredible. Lol.
    04-19-2010 12:22 PM
    If I had an Incredible, I would finally be able to ditch my aging-yet-still-capable WinMo powered Touch Pro 2 for a Verizon device (and an operating system) that wouldn't feel like a downgrade. I would customize and hack the hell out of it so that it will always be MY phone and make it do everything I want and need it to do. I will leave so many apps running so as to make the Snapdragon beg for mercy, and flaunt the ability to do so in the face of every one of my smug iPhone-wielding coworkers.

Aside from that, I would use it much the same as I use my TP2 now. To stay in constant communication with friends, loved ones and business colleagues via voice, IM, e-mail etc. To keep a running photo and video documentary of my two year old as she grows up more each and every day. To always know exactly where I am and be able to find my way easily to anywhere I want or need to go. To keep up with everything new and interesting happening with the things that are interesting to me. To always be able to answer any trivia question with a quick Google or Wikipedia search. To always have my life organized. To always have my favorite music, shows, and movies with me to enjoy and share... etc. etc. the list goes on and on.

P.S.: Seriously, how did I ever get by with a dumbphone??
    04-19-2010 12:25 PM
    I'll brandish my incredible phone on my hip, for all to see. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors. Oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this mikevandyke1?"
    I would send it off to ColorWare and have them paint it Green and call it The "Incredible" Hulk. It would be my very own Hulk Robot. I could rule the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If i had a droid inredible, i would make a TV show called the incredible life of me, where everyone can see the incredible things i could do with my incredible. It would be a tear of the nations less powerful smartphones(all of them, iphone included)
    Adam
    04-19-2010 12:28 PM
    I would visit this incredible website (androidcentral) i found EVERY DAY with my new droid.
    04-19-2010 12:29 PM
    I cant wait to have a phone that does it all and has no compromises. The motorola droid was nice, but felt ackward with the bad keyboard. Take that away, up the processor speed and memory and you have an amazing phone in the incredible with an even better camera. How can you go wrong??
    With the Incredible, I'll ditch my iPad, iPhone, point and shoot camera, vid cam and Garmin GPS. I will walk among the earth unfettered by too many devices and document the whole experience with the 8mp camera and Picasa support. I will be a true 2010 renaissance man.
    With the Droid Incredible, I will finally be able to get rid of my paperweight, I mean my Blackberry Storm. I will actually be able to use a smartphone for what it was intended.
    04-19-2010 12:30 PM
    First im going to win this Incredible and show it off to my friends, and then ima pack it up and sell it on ebay!!!!
    FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-19-2010 12:30 PM
    How about the three dimensional plotting of wireless access points in my area using WiFi Tracker & Google Earth?

Or...the management of various ssh enabled devices such as my routers, switches and firewalls using ConnectBot?

I'm always up for a little remote control to my home CentOS boxes using AndroidVNC (ssh port forwarding implied )

Track my bad @$$ snowboard runs in the mountains using MyTracks while streaming some Rob Zombie with Pandora.

Track my elevation, calories burned, mph, and plot it into google maps using BuddyRunner.

Oh, and of course access my ENTIRE home music collection while on the go using Gmote.

If none of that grabs ya, maybe I'll just have to take a stroll into the local Apple store and do some bragging!
    04-19-2010 12:31 PM
    Did you see that? Did you hear that? Unbelievable. That is not just awesome but INCREDIBLE. A INCREDIBLE device w/ the real 2.1 factory installed. Just absolutely, INCREDIBLE.
    04-19-2010 12:31 PM
    I COULD FINALLY SHUT UP MY FRIENDS WITH THEIR UGLY iPHONES AND MAKE THEM COME TO AN ANDROID PHONE AND BECOME A MEMBER TO ANDROID CENTRAL!! LOL
    04-19-2010 12:32 PM
    My feat? To get my wife really enjoying a non-iphone. Currently, she has the Eris, and I have the Droid. She didn't want the Droid because it was too masculine and heavy, but she complains that the Eris is too slow.

I don't want her to start pining for an iPhone. Help save my marriage, or at least my peace of mind! If she could have an Incredible, I think I could sleep at night knowing that she'll have a phone that is strong enough for a man, but rounded and usable enough for a woman
    I want a Incredible Droid so why not get the Droid Incredible xD also I would go around showing my Incredible phone off to those Apple losers. I would say "Look at my "INCREDIBLE" phone" xD and simply i would just enjoy the Snapdragon processor i want it so badly please let me have a "INCREDIBLE" DAY when you announce the winner.

Incredible puns are to easy and fun xD
    I will rid myself of this terrible Storm 2 that I convinced myself to buy over the Droid. There by righting a terrible wrong
    04-19-2010 12:33 PM
    Watching Transformers Optimus Prime came to me and told me I should be the proud owner of the ne Droid Incredible
    04-19-2010 12:34 PM
    Oh boy! I sure do Desire one of these Incredible phones!

Trust me when I say that this phone is my digital Klondike bar. And there's nothing I wouldn't do for one of those.
    04-19-2010 12:34 PM
1,991 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD