Win a Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagwood00

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Incredible feats I will accomplish

I will use my phone to help old ladies cross the street, with google map directions.
Never lose contact with my fellow freedom fighters across the world.
Create works of art that will make women weep.
Read stories to sick children with Pandora lullabies playing.
Enjoy capturing the 8 mega pixel joy in the faces of those I saved from certain destruction.
Defend freedom and justice, and all that other good stuff at Snapdragon speed.
Invite bad guys to a party, and then beat the crap out of them.
Bury digg comments from scum and villainy.
Leverage my android super hero life with some sweet down time, while rocking out with Rhapsody.
Epically comment in the Android Central forums for the betterment of mankind.

N3rd4Christ#AC

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
With the Droid incredible, I will make an Incredible Man Suit (Iron man) and use it to power the suit. Who needs this Sphere shaped light thing when you can have a robotic suit actually running android? Huh? cmon? Iron Man needs to catch up with technology.

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
The most incredible thing that I would do with this phone is update from the Cutting edge OS (from the mid 03) Blackberry. Althought I had the tour currently the Os from the device has basically been the same for years, and years. Moving to a device that is once again truely at the front of tech is very nice.

I attend two different college programs, and also work 40 hours a week. So having a device that can use the almost instant updates of the google calendar will help me keep track of my life style. It also might help me graduate this side of the decade.

nuke3ae

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Coming from a Blackberry Tour, I will finally be able to browse the internet on the HTC Incredible with out feeling the need to stab myself in the face.

shdwsol

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Where should I start... It would amazing to win an Incredible. Number one, it would be the coolest phone out on Verizon. It would decimate my Droid which was pretty much rendered obsolete about, hold on, 6 minutes ago. LOL The screen looks gorgeous, and what has two thumbs and can't resist Sense UI?? This guy (points at himself with his two opposable thumbs) right here!!!! And since I am on Active Duty in the Army, the next time I deploy to Iraq, I can use it to watch movies on the amazing screen. Did I mention the screen looks amazing, nay, dare I say, INCREDIBLE? So yes, there are many deserving, and unfortunate souls who could use this phone. I, however, think none of them want one as much as I do.

Love Always,
Manny

hassibtleiji

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
What i can dp withn the droid incredible!?!?!

i can do alto with it...i can take incredible photos of vacations and stuff, i can take advantage of htc's sence which is beautiful which is on top of the best OS out there, android 2.1. I can get rid of my ipod touch and fit the same amound of media on my phone. i just got my license so i can use it as my gps system! i got big hands so a n ice big touchscreen keyboard will be incredible for me! i can take full advantage of my gmail account. And last but not least i need hearing aid compatability and this phone has it!... i really need a new upgraded phone...all i have is a crap nextel phone. i will love to switch to verizon and get this phone...please help me out it would be incredible!

Domino72

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I would go skydiving for the droid incredible. I know that seems simple but for a 300 pound man that is exceedingly hard and dangerous. I know keep the fat jokes to a minimum. lmao

HeadAcheJoe

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
With my new HTC Droid Incredible, I will finally be able to recreate some of my favorite movies scenes, using cellphones/smartphones as stand-ins...

Moto Droid and HTC Droid-Incredible as John Travolta and Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction, riding in the car and accidentally shooting Marvin (a.k.a. my Palm Centro) in the face.

HTC Droid-Incredible as Matt Damon and Moto Droid as Tom Hanks in the final scene of Saving Private Ryan.

My Moto Droid, my wife's Moto Droid, and my new HTC Droid-Incredible as Joe Pesci, Ray Liotta, and Robert DeNiro in the car trunk scene of Goodfellas. (My iPod Touch playing Billy Batts in the trunk.)

Moto Droid and HTC Droid-Incredible as Mickey Rourke and Kim Bassinger in 9 1/2 weeks and the steamy fridge scene.

Of course, filming that last scene (from 9 1/2 weeks) would start a steamy Droid-on-Droid relationship and would have them taking pictures of themselves to "sext message" each other.

This would last until the Moto Droid would start to feel emasculated (or, "e-Droid-ulated") over his inability to send as high quality pics as the HTC, and he would start snapping pics of sluttier phones (like Blackberries and iPhones), trying to spice up the relationship.

The HTC would finally come to it's *Sense*s and realize it was too good smartphone to be slumming it with the Droid.

Bones72

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I really want to give my Motorola Droid to my little brother for his birthday and I can only do this if I win this super duper awesome Incredible!

Please...we can't let him buy a stinkin' iphone!

I'm trying desperately to turn him on to the Android revolution.

Love ya guys,

D

Angelworks

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
Compared to the iPhone this new phone has really Incredible network coverage where I might actually be able to make calls indoors again.

hobbes28

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Incredibly, I will prevent my wife from calling me to ask me to get her directions from where she is to where she needs to be when she has no idea where she is but expects me to. It will probably result in my having to field questions about how to work the phone but that I can handle much better. :)

DaveTheRealtor

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
On top of making my new career as a realtor incredibly easier (as we use Gmail and Google Calendar EVERYDAY) there are a few incredible events that I would love to capture...

First: Using the phone's browser I would go to Incredibleegg.org to look up new egg recipes.

Why would I look up egg recipes, you ask? Well, with all the incredible nutrients I would get from eating Incredible Edible Eggs, it would lead me to my second incredible thing...

Second: Become a super hero to help out Disney's The Incredibles. As a super hero I would link up with The Incredibles and Fro-Zone via Google Latitude so this way when and if they need backup I know exactly where they will be.

Third: Use the video camera to record The Incredible Hulk trying to find the Incredible Shrinking Woman... which is sure to be HILARIOUS. I'd obviously post it to You Tube for the world to see...

Fourth: Send my girlfriend a fruit flower bouquet from incredibleedibles.net.

But let's get realistic... There are a few things that I haven't done, but would, if I were to win the Droid Incredible.

First, I would give blood and using the video camera I would film my experience. I would post the video on YouTube, not as proof, so that people can see that there really isn't anything to be scared of.

Second and Lastly, I would take the $200 I would save from buying it and donate it to cancer research.

Last edited:

Namelez

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I Work on making The Droid Incredible think its the "Incredible Hero" for sprint. So it can go through some real good use on the "Now getting to be the Incredible Network".:cool:

aaoflaca

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
It is very hard to point what I'll be doing when I get this "Incredible" Phone+, bec. the limit is the "Incredible" shiny SKY

Last edited:

hamidsani

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Go to the apple store and show those freaking ipad lovers that you don't need to buy and carry a 10" XL ipod touch. All you need is INCREDIBLE...

Status
Not open for further replies.