Win a Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I would create an infinite regress of myself watching Pixars The Incredibles on my Incredible.

Pop in blue ray of the movie and film it using the Incredible's 8MP camera. Then I would use the TV out to push it to my TV and then film that with the Incredible's 8MP camera. I would repeat until the end of time...or until I can no longer really make out what is going on.

If that tactic failed, I would load up epocrates and proceed to save lives as a medical student while I am on my rotations in the hospital!

Bam!

rc2k

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I will walk on water, feed the starving children in Beverly Hills, bring peace to the nations, restore the economy, give jobs to thousands, end global warming and become the next role model for our generation. (of course none of these things will be done with the Droid Incredible itself..but I will have one in my hand while doing all these things...and if I don't none of these things will ever be accomplished...now is that something you can live with? Is it?)

TX_Berry_Addict

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Will have INCREDIBLE STORM SMASHING party!

If I win this phone, I will Finally, Incredibly, Gloriously, be able to ditch my F$#%*&G Storm!!!!!

I got my wife and daughter smooth rolling on the Android Train; but with no upgrade available, I'm still stuck in RIM HELL! ARGHH!!!

I've seen the light. Please help me reach it!!!

(Please forgive the excessive exclamation point usage. I just finished a batt pull before writing this. I'm a little fired up...)

ecyman

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Not only will I have the coolest phone the market, I will still be with the best network. I will be able to answer emails but I wll be about to simiply speak my emails and have them typed fore me :)

manerism

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Say Cheese!!!

I have a 1.5 year old and its my parents only grandkid and we are seperated by 500 miles and my parents miss out on all the fun stuff and with a 8 mp camera and the BIg red network (skype)the INCREDIBLE would be a great way to keep the grandparents in the loop.

Magnious

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
One, I would date the hottest models because the Incredible would make me the ultimate chick magnet! After becoming President of the company I currently work for(because my phone doesn't lag when responding to E-mails), I would issue an incredible to each one of my employees. With our Incredible devices, I would then run an advertising campaign to take down apple, and have Steve Jobs admit ON-AIR that Android is the best OS out there. After that, I would buy a Three Wolf Moon T-shirt and become the most powerful human being on the planet!

Sadly, I only have a Droid...so I guess I will keep my lowly mid-management job until this contest is over. :)

MisterEff

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I would like to start off by telling a tale of a young college student with a lowly Motorola Razer. This college student constantly loses track of his many courses and all of the homework that comes with those courses. This student tries to stay organized but his laptop is too big to be efficient and his phone is..well his phone is not the shiniest tool in the shed. Now if this young college student were to receive the new Droid his life would become Incredible, pun #3?, and work would become organized. He could have all of his homework assignments on the Calender, check emails from teachers and lab partners, use a scientific calculator for Chemistry, Shazam some music playing in the lobby ("Girls just wanna have fun, Woah"), hit on some girls and Bump some phone numbers (Wink Wink), play games and that is not even getting close to listing it all. This phone would turn this ordinary college student into a Super Student. I think you may know who this student is, but if you don't. It is me.

jblaz

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
in ? cred ? i ? ble

In - for being part of the in crowd as in being a part of the Android 2.1 community with navigation, more speech to text, and access to all the latest apps.

Cred - for the street cred that comes along with owning one of the latest and greatest HTC smartphones. With a 1GHz Snapdragon processor and 8-megapixel camera credibility is not in short supply.

I - for what I will be able to do: stop lugging around a netbook, a cell phone, a camera, a mp3 player, and a gps.

Ble - ?doesn?t really make sense, but doesn?t need to make sense when you have the best user interface for any smartphone on the market, HTC?s Sense UI.

Add all these together and the feats you could accomplish are incredible, but I'd probably just show my coworker how much cooler my phone is than his sucktastic iphone.

dbws19

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
With the new Droid Incredible, I will be able to keep my incredibly busy life INCREDIBLY organized. It will help me get an incredible MBA while being a full time banker. All because the Incredible is incredible.

slamontia

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I am incredible!!!!

I would immediately begin taping my incredible journey to Las Vegas with my New Incredible 8 Megapixel camera. I would then edit the film and post it on YOUTUBE for the world to see....:eek::eek:

xstrider

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
So when I quit my job working as a contractor at AT&T I can show them the way of the future why they gaze sadly at thier Iphones.

slimandskinny

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Well to be honest....I would use all the incredible features to accomplish tasks only achievable on the Droid incredible. I'd be using it ALL the time to make my life easier by using it for organization, entertainment, and work. And if I have ANY time at all to spare I'd show off to my iPhone friends and say "Your iPhone isn't so incredible anymore, is it"?

icecoolfsu

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Things I'll do with the Droid Incredible:

(I)Instant Message
(N)avigate Streets
(C)all People
(R)ecord Videos
(E)ntertain My Friends
(D)etour around Traffic
(I)nstall Apps
(B)rows the Web
(L)isten to Music
(E)mail

tlds

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
With the Incredible I'll be able to make a calls on a network that won't drop every other call or lose 3g when I not in a large city. I am stuck in a contract and with a free Droid Incredible I can see myself forking up to fee to get out of my contract. Please help a soul in need!

hoontastic23

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
!?

MR. INCREDIBLE?? cool!
THE INCREDIBLE HULK!? awesome!
DROID INCREDIBLE!?!? WOAHH:eek: oh i mean.. this is INCREDIBLE!!

My phone decided to commit suicide, and now I am phone-less until July, because I am incredibly broke.
Winning Droid Incredible would be an incredible opportunity for me to make the "incredible iPhone" users incredibly jealous:cool:

Plus, it will go incredibly well with my incredibull (University at Buffalo's Mascot) school!

wibbic

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
How I'd wield the power of THE DROID...

Phil (& AC friends),

With my new Droid INCREDIBLE, I'll be able to do an UNBELIEVEABLE job of managing my life in an INCONCEIVABLY* better way, whichever way the SUPERHUMAN winds of fate blow it.

I'm at an IMPROBABLE crossroads in my life - the GLORIOUS system I work on is being subjected to the UNTHINKABLE - it's being decommissioned in a few months, and I have the IMPOSSIBLE option of,
1. either moving to another state with my present EXTRAORDINARY company (which would require an ASTONISHING smartphone with plenty of AWE-INSPIRING Home Screens, FABULOUS Scenes and a PRODIGIOUS number of Apps to track down WONDERFUL housing/real estate offerings and otherwise navigate an AMAZING new environment [and to stay in touch with distant family and friends with Friend Stream, etc.]) or,
2. to ride this job to the bitter end and then start looking for another, more ASTOUNDING one (in which case I'd need an ACE smartphone to stay connected to my network of friends and co-workers, chase down AWESOME job leads, weed out RIDICULOUS want-ads, email MARVELLOUS resumes, and use the GREAT Google Maps/GPS combo to get to the next job interview efficiently).

On top of that, I have an OUTLANDISH Desire** to finish my college degree, so I'll need to have the PREPOSTEROUSLY easy Google Calendar with me to get me to class on time. Having the ABSURDLY quick Gmail with me will come in handy when classes get rescheduled, too. It's UNIMAGINEABLE that I won't become a pro at using the multi-touch to Leap from one Home Screen to another!

As you can see, asking my old, non-Android phone to be able to keep up with all my life's upcoming twists and turns is not only IMPLAUSIBLE, it's just WAY TOO MUCH for my UNSUBSTANTIAL Nokia E71x to handle... THE ONLY MAN FOR THE JOB IS AN ANDROID! ANY OTHER PHONE WOULD BE untenable!! (Excuse me, I got carried away...Anyway, thank you for your time...)

P.S. - BTW, did you know that there's a Thesaurus app for the Android? ;-) Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com (It'll be the first one I download if I win!)

*(shout out to Princess Bride)
**Had to throw that one in! (It's free!)

luniboy26

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
This seemingly amazing phone will help me concur the world of nay sayers and dispose of the weak minded who jump day to day off the fence on whether or not this is truly Incredible and if it tops the current champ "N1". I will walk around with this taped to my chest like I'm Iron Man and watch as the masses bow in sheer awe for this beauty with its AMOLED screen and capture their expressions with my 8mp camera(no need to thank me it was your pleasure). They will call me Incredible without a surname or additions of any other unnecessary nouns to take away from the singular significance. The slightest utter of its name brings sweat to Osamas unconceived grandchildren in the coldest of Mountains. Hear me Rooaaaaarrrr!!!!

Oh and I'll keep this in the opposite pocket I keep my limited edition BAD MoFo wallet they go together like Nike Airs and Crisp Tees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc