04-28-2010 05:29 AM
1,991 ... 4647484950 ...
tools
    First of all... awesome avatar. Gotta recognize the KoL fans.

As far as accomplishments... I'd be able to ditch my Droid Eris for something (quite!) a bit faster. It'd get me through some of those last minute KoL adventures and/or equip my rollover outfit when I'm not near my computer.

Also, it'd help differentiate mine and my wife's phone besides via the case!
    04-26-2010 09:54 AM
    I've invested a lot of time, blood, sweat, and tears in developing for Windows Mobile over the years. My HTC Touch Diamond is now as obsolete as it gets, and also a shining example of Microsoft's failure.

It's time to move over to a more successful platform. Android or iPhone?
    I'm hoping Phil will help me make the right decision and with it, provide a shiny Android phone.

Cheers.
    04-26-2010 09:54 AM
    Serious just few reasons? This phone is amazing never mind INCREDIBLE finally a phone that goes to the website when keyed in and I'm not just staring at status bar like some phones (BB). Never mind the freedom of all the music playing options and apps not confined to just one like some phones... I could keep going on but let's leave it with this I was always confused on were teams came up with the quirky and sometimes stupid names but for once company found a true nickname that fits the phone it's attached to it.
    04-26-2010 09:56 AM
    With this phone, I'll finally be able to say good-bye to RIM and their archaic os and have no regrets. Yes, I think the Incredible will be everything I've dreamed of in a phone and more. Android is changing the rules and I for one can't wait to see what the future brings!
    AMOLED glory schedule:

I will stream every episode of "That's Incredible" on the Incredible.

After that's done, I'll stream every episode of "The Incredible Hulk" on the Incredible.

I'll end it with a screening of Pixar's "The Incredibles".
    With this awesomeness phone, I will Finally have better gadget than Batman!
    04-26-2010 09:57 AM
    Currently I am stuck with a Blackberry Storm. If I am somehow chosen from the thousands of people entering this contest, I will put forth a simple 8 point plan will be truly Incredible (pun).

1. I will gladly change from a Blackberry to a Droid.
    2. I will spread the word of how Incredible the Droid Incredible is.
    3. People will say, “Hey, where did you get that Incredible phone.” My response will be, “androidcentral.com, you really should check that site out.”
    4. You will have tons of new people checking your site for the first time. They will be hooked.
    5. At this point they will realize that they need to be Incredible too, so they will head out and buy a Droid.
    6. Hooked to their Droid, they will have no choice but to visit this site 100 times a day.
    7. More hits means you can sell your add space for more money.
    8. Everyone who runs this site becomes filthy rich.

Now isn't that Incredible? Your future wealth is up to you... I hope you make the obvious choice.
    04-26-2010 09:58 AM
    I will be able to tell my iPhone family to shove their phones, and my verizon storm, up their butts!!!
    04-26-2010 09:58 AM
    Incredible hair.

And I will owe it all to an incredible little phone with a heart of gold and a working alarm clock.

And to you.

Android Central.
    04-26-2010 09:59 AM
    If I won the Verizon Incredible phone I would use the awesome 8MP camera for my photography class in the fall and also start a photo blog of "Incredible" Images!
    04-26-2010 10:00 AM
    with my new droid incredible, i shall be able to accomplish incredible feats, such as no longer worrying about locking my keys in my car at three in the morning in the shady part of town, because i will incredibly be able to track down the nearest pop a lock service, while simultaneously incredibly blinding any attack with my super sweet incredibly bright led flashlight app.
    04-26-2010 10:00 AM
    I'll finally be able to achieve the 1.21 gigawatts needed to travel back in time and warn everyone how lame the iPhone is in the future and they should all hold out for Android phones such as the Incredible.
    04-26-2010 10:01 AM
    I will be THAT girl that all the guys are (shameless incredible plug incoming) incredibly jealous of. Plus it will aid me in systematically converting all the other wal-mart managers (and other associates) in my store and market from their iphones and crackberries to android. I started droid envy and would love to show off the INCREDIBLE power of android so that maybe soon all wal-mart management will drop blackberries for android!

Also then I can give my husband my droid so he can stop using his incredibly whack samsung knack. A phone without qwerty? wtf is that!
    04-26-2010 10:02 AM
    If you've heard of or seen the movie The Incredibles then you know how awesome it is to be an Incredible superhero. Well, the clock is ticking on this contest and I and in the running to take over as Jack Bauer in the film version of 24. But in order to do so I have to find an Incredible phone to use in my superhero, over the top duties to save the world from destruction. Coincidently, I must find this Incredible phone by April the 28th. or the part will go to Keanu Reeves and we just can't have that now can we? So the clock is ticking, will I win the HTC Incredible so I can save the world? Stay tuned...
    04-26-2010 10:03 AM
    I will finally be able to get everything done on my wife's "honey do" list!
    04-26-2010 10:03 AM
    The HTC Droid Incredible will make my life......
    Incredible (because there is no unit out there as powerful as the Incredible)
    Noticeable (Because everyone will take notice to such a beautiful device)
    Creative (Because of customization)
    Rehabilitative (Because playing with the Incredible will turn my frown upside down.)
    Economic (Because now I will only need one device for music, Navigation, , email,etc)
    Diverting (Because I will get more enjoyment out of this unit than any unit I've had.)
    Insane (Because I will not be able to put it down)
    Bright (Because of the productivity tools I will seem smarter.)
    Laborsaving (Because jobs will become easier with the tools made available)
    Enjoyable (What's more enjoyable than playing with Open Source Android software)
    04-26-2010 10:04 AM
    I will be able to retire my dumb phone and allow myself to have a phone that will do small things like reminding me of the appts and bills to pay incredibly well. I am not expecting too much - just to mix a little of this (work) and a little bit of that (play) into something incredibly easy with just one device

George
    I'll be able to go past Warp 3 with the Incredible and give the finger to the Starfleet imposed warp factor 3 limitation.
    I would use the Droid Incredible to show off to all my co-workers and convince the managers to drop the Blackberrys for Android devices.
    I would cure AIDS, end world hunger, fix the economy and use my incredible "Incredible" to punch Chuck Norris in the FACE. Now that is incredible.
    04-26-2010 10:07 AM
    i want the droid incredible. I want to get rid of this mundane and unflattering balckberry curve.
    Most likely I'll use it to put my buddy's iphones to shame, as well as keep my hectic life together.
    With an Incredible I could use it to keep the shrapnel in my blood stream from entering into my heart and ending me. I could cut a hole in my chest and mount it there to act as a centralized power source to power my superhuman exoskeleton suit. Wait...sorry, I just need something Incredible to take over my daily thought process and keep me connected to life.
    Oh god I can't wait to get my first smartphone! I would immediately download a flux capacitor app and surf the web at 88 miles an hour until I showed up in the Verizon store 2 years ago where I was purchasing my LG VX8350 (the phone I still use to this day) and bust out my Incredible. When my previous self's HEAD EXPLODED I would take a glorious 8 megapixel picture of it, only to watch myself slowly fade out of the shot. Minutes later I would go further back in time, fix the situation, get the girl, AND punch a bully in the face! All this while simultaneously running an app in the background playing Doo-wop music. Carpe diem boys.
    I will enjoy the freedom of a device that will open the extremes of the Android world. I will document amazing life of a father & husband who doesn't want to miss a moment with my family! I will keep tabs on my teenage daughter and terrorize any male that looks twice at her! I will video the exciting adventures of my 11 year old son and take those memories with me everywhere!
    04-26-2010 10:09 AM
1,991 ... 4647484950 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD