04-28-2010 05:29 AM
1,991 ... 4849505152 ...
tools
    Rockin a Droid Eris that no longer wants to make calls. Nothing like a phone that does everything but act as a phone.
    04-26-2010 10:23 AM
    Why I Need an Incredible (A Limerick)

There once was a man who from birth,
    Just wanted to be of some worth.
    He needed Android,
    So he'd be employed
    When Google takes over the earth.
    04-26-2010 10:23 AM
    i want to be able to take the leap from a physical keyboard to a soft keyboard. and i also want to be able to use my phone's features, especially the camera, at super fast speeds! taking a snapshot with the droid requires... a bit of waiting so not as easy to take those quick spontaneous pictures.
    04-26-2010 10:24 AM
    Gotta hook a new-to-droid dude up... my poor droid only runs 1.5 and I need that 2.1! Come on! Pick me!
    PALM PRE. Need I say more. I gots to have the INCREDIBLE.
    I will use it when I travel. I will use the apps to find restaurants and bars around my hotel. I'll use the GPS to find my next location. I'll use the metro app to find the next departure time. I'll take photos and videos of the wonderful sights to share with my friends and family. I'll call/text my friends to let them know I'm ok. I'll appreciate the speed and power in which I will be able to do all these things.
    I'd like to win this phone so that I could put my Incredibly crappy Blackberry Tour out on the street and then do an Incredible burnout on it using my truck!

The Android OS is amazing and I could really be more productive with this incredible Incredible!

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PICK ME!
    Since i am from Letterman's hometown, he has assured me that if i win, he will bring me on Late Night to promote the Verizon Droid Incredible!
    04-26-2010 10:25 AM
    With a HTC incredible, I will move my wife into the 21st century. She will lose her "dumb" phone, and MP3 player, and have an all in 1 solution
    04-26-2010 10:25 AM
    with the incredible I will replace my curent flip phone from 2005. After a "forgettable" night of drinking I dropped my droid in the toilet which continues to cause me daily severe heartache. All was lost that night as i'm curently living behind the times...im forced to use my old "feature" flip phone which is utterlyfeatureless when compared to the incredible.
    04-26-2010 10:26 AM
    Samsung SCH i760.... not much else to say.
    I
    Now
    Can
    Render
    Every other
    Droid owner
    In the
    Blogosphere
    Literally
    Eevnious
    the first thing i'll do with my droid incredible is leave it on a desk for my girlfriend to find. she'll pick it up, unlock it, fiddle around with it.

it won't take her long to become envious of my precise multitouch, my exceptional on-screen keyboard, my amphetamine-fast 1ghz snapdragon processor, my gorgeous 8mp camera, and my hefty 8gb of built-in storage.

from then on, she'll whimper pathetically every time she has to push out that crusty, grating physical keyboard on her motorola droid.

(she started it)
    With a Droid Incredible I will accomplish many new feats.

- First, I will manage to do less work while I'm at work than I already do.

- I will also be able to belittle my coworker who has a Nexus One, and smack talks my current phone.

- The grand finale here, is that I will be the next president of the USA with this phone. Everyone thought Obama was so technically savvy with his Blackberry...wait until I announce I am running, and I have a Droid Incredible. I will instantly gain the majority vote. Then, with my first act as president, I will name the Android OS the official smart phone OS of the USA!
    04-26-2010 10:27 AM
    It took me a full year to be able to afford the upgrade to a new phone, even with the new every 2 it still cost me money that we didn't have..and now the incredible comes out and it seems to be an epic masterpiece of technology that won't soon be forgotten. Please help this wayward phone user achieve immortality with such a device as the Incredible!
    04-26-2010 10:27 AM
    If I get the Incredible, I will finally get my tech-hostile wife off my old iPhone 2g that she hates, and get her to use google voice.
    04-26-2010 10:29 AM
    The Droid Incredible will allow me to incorporate business and play in a way that my Storm 1 hasn't allowed me. Plus with a child on the way, it will allow me to have an awesome camera at hand at all times for the magic moments.
    04-26-2010 10:30 AM
    With economic times being as tight as they are in all areas of our lives, it is not exactly the most ideal time to be updrading your phone, nor will verizon give me an early upgrade so i can get my hands on this incredible piece of technology! Oh wait, I need to upgrade the phone as I need to get far away from using my Blackberry - I need to get to know how to use a droid, i need to understand its ins /outs, but at the moment funds are tight and i don't have the liberty of just going out to purchase one - I want to move away from the dark side and see the light ... help me Aniedroid Wan Kancentral, you're my only hope! I need to begin my quest, my calling, to save the empire from the Sith of Blackberry!

No, really, I want to get off of my old blackberry and begin to see what a smart phone really can do, I don't have money to buy a droid, and I need some help here - times are tight, having soemthing like the droid and knowing how to use it can increase the amount of work that I have to do thus stimulating the economy in my area, allowing me to purchase items from the Android store, increasing your finances, and I know you will be blessed by giving away a droid to someone who could use it as badly as myself!
    I know for a fact that I could reverse the affects of "Global Warming" and create peace and harmony around the world!
    With the incrdible I will be able to be able to respond to disasters with out missing calls like I am now with T-mobile and I have missed calls. I work with the Red Cross and Greater Philadelphia Search and Rescue. This will allow me to more effectively respond and keep in contact with our dispatchers.
    On top of that I will be able to send photos documenting any damage more quickly. On days when I'm not volunteering I can share the experiences with others hopefully convincing people to also do volunteer work.
    If I won both Droid Incredibles I may be able to combine them into a high power EMP generator that is only effective against iPhones, and unsuspectingly maim every iPhone in a 783 mile radius. Note: I am a scientist.

I only have a Droid without the Incredible. Just by looking at the name I can tell that a "Droid Incredible" has got to be better than a "Droid" and accomplish something amazi... I mean Incredible.
    04-26-2010 10:31 AM
    I will snap pictures of scandale clad ladies at P'cola Beach with my HTC Incredible's 8mp camera and send them to Phil! I need a new phone badly!
    04-26-2010 10:32 AM
    Another Blackberry Storm 1 user here, picked up the device on first launch day.

But it just doesn't do what I need it to, which is very easily integrate with all of the Google accounts I have and use all the time.

I work for a Professional Mobile DJ company and we utilize Google for a great deal of our calendars, groups, personal mail and many other things. Having the Droid Incredible would make my life so much easier and simple to connect to everything I need to, when I need to. Not to mention being able to search online databases for the exact CD I need at any given moment.

Definitely tired of the Blackberry experience and want to get into something I think integrates with the way I live and work, as opposed to integrating into the Blackberry mentality.

Couple our years of expertise, ranking in TheKnot.com's Best of Weddings listing, awesome talent and the DROID Incredible, and you have a party that no one will want to miss!
    04-26-2010 10:32 AM
    When the Blackberry Storm1 dropped, I paid full retail for that POS... must I say more.
    04-26-2010 10:33 AM
    I will design a sweet external gamepad for the device a la the Droid
    04-26-2010 10:34 AM
1,991 ... 4849505152 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD