04-28-2010 05:29 AM
1,991 ... 6667686970 ...
tools
    I've been waiting for the N1, now my dreams are shattered. Show me the light?
    04-26-2010 09:22 PM
    I will lie on my bed and take an incredible nap while snuggling up to my new phone. When we awake, we will traverse with the lions and wilda beasts into a land of danger...and romance..mixed together like so many a slushy at the local theatre...We will then fight the Incredibles...even the baby...especially the baby. They won't stand a chance.
    04-26-2010 09:27 PM
    First things first, I will give my Eris a kiss goodbye because, even though I love it to death, it's still not 2.1. Then, I will use Google Maps and it's turn-by-turn directions (a feature I've yet to experience in 1.5) to set out across the nation towards the heart of New Jersey, home of Verizon's headquarters. Using Layar, I will navigate through the building and find whoever is in charge of rolling out the OTA update I was promised in January, do all kinds of very uncomfortable things to said person with my Eris, and capture it all on the Incredible's 8MP Camera and gorgeous 3.7" OLED screen, just before uploading it to my Facebook (as a warning) on the "Nation's Fastest 3G Wireless Network."
    04-26-2010 09:33 PM
    I got 'nothin! I'd phone somebody and actually have the call go through and not drop for the incredible (for AT&T) length of 2 minutes.
    04-26-2010 09:33 PM
    I could give my wife the Incredible, and then she would quit trying to get my Droid all the time!
    04-26-2010 09:35 PM
    If you incredible guys at the INCREDIBLE Android Central site were to bless me with the brand new HTC Droid Incredible, I could accomplish a lot of incredible things.

I'd be able to type faster...dare I say incredibly faster than I can on my Motorola Droid. I'd venture out into the night and show off this beast of a phone to some incredibly hot women who would in turn share some incredible times with me. I could even get some more work done at my incredibly boring job.

Seriously though guys, hook a brotha up with that phone.
    04-26-2010 09:45 PM
    I will finally have the power of the 2.1, fueled by the awesome snap dragon. I think I will be able to feed starving people in other countries by using my navigation to find the water holes. (Service permitting)( OK so it's not a SATCOM, but there may be an app for that, LOL)

I could change the world, 1 I-PHONE user at a time, Whaahahaha

HOW DO YOU LIKE THOSE APPLES?

Androids eat apples for lunch, and they taste "INCREDIBLE"

APRIL 29TH == LUNCHTIME
    04-26-2010 09:46 PM
    I will finally be able to pour gasoline on my blackberry curve and light a match to it, and watch in burn.
    04-26-2010 09:49 PM
    I cant wait to get my hands on the new HTC Incredible. I am going to drop my blackberry for an android device and the Incredible is my choice. And best of all I would be the envy of all my friends!!

Please pick me!!!!
    04-26-2010 09:53 PM
    I'll be able to actually see stuff! (Bad eyes + Eris != fun)
    04-26-2010 09:54 PM
    I would wow and amaze all my friends and coworkers with my cutting edge technology..... oh wait, no, I'd just annoy my wife even more by having yet ANOTHER phone that was newer, and MUCH cooler than hers... then I'd feel bad and give her my old TREO and say "Wasn't that pretty INCREDIBLE of me?" Then I'd be sleeping on the couch, but it would be worth it!
    04-26-2010 09:55 PM
    I'll be using the Incredible to take on Chuck Norris- AND WIN!
    04-26-2010 09:57 PM
    I would put the phone to quite simply it's most incredible purpose conceivable.. being a small platform on which to set my HTC Evo (when it comes out, and I win it from you too)!
    04-26-2010 09:57 PM
    The Droid Legend:
    Far away in the land of the At&t dead zone, lived a powerful, and fast mobile ruler named iPhone. The ruler shredded threw any device in it's way using it's stench of 10,000 fart Apps. With it's own iPhone OS to power it, it could use all of it's power to the greatest power's without any regret. But this tyrant was strong, too strong; what it didn't know was that there was an underground society named blackberry that was planning on a major attack on the iPhone world. Though iPhone was strong, the speed of Blackberrys mail was quick and painlessly ran through the stench of the iphone.The attack had started the next morning after tireless work and precision. Though Blackberry was strong and fast, none of the rulers were strong enough to fight off the strongest Tyrant of the apple family, 3GS. With the quick speeds of 3G with 32GB flash memory and a big whole "S" to represent speed, and it's hacker community it rained Incredible fire on the blackberry's. Blackberry had only one chance left...
    Call in Android...
    So they called in the strong brothers, the Droid, & theDroid Eris. These two were known to be extremely powerful as partners. With the Droid's 2.1, and Eris's Sense, they were sure to destroy the iPhone. the great thing about these brothers is that they were from a different relm named Verizon. Not as fast as the 3G in AT&T but they still had a fast and a larger 3G signal even outside of their world. As these two attacked and chipped the iPhone they talked to each other about how great of a defeat he shall receive and he talked of all the apps they could receive. As the smaller brother Eris babbled on about the greatness of the fight, 3GS Connected to the mother ship and was Broken from the jail within and shot eris straight out of the mobile spectrum. As Droid watched Eris fall from the sky he started to scream and yell his name in grief and prayed to the almighty Nexus that he would not die. As he did 3GS shot his next app at Droid and had him land next to is suffering brother. By the time he had landed, Eris..... Was Dead.
    As the almighty Nexus watched him, he beamed him out of that relm, and had cured Droid just in time. At this time all he wanted was revenge... So for the next 9 Months he trains and roots and over clocks and gets all the help from the hacker community that he can receive till he is ready... At this time his specs were as follows:

1.25 GHz by P3Droid
    Cyanogen Mod 5.0.3.
    And 512MB of RAM using APPS2SD

Nexus Was impressed that he was more powerful than the Nexus himself, at which time he had give him the 2.1 Update to add on... He was at the point the most powerful android ever...At that time The Nexus told Droid about another legend, that was just that, a legend nobody had ever saw him but, his stories spread, his name was, The Incredible... The Nexus said that when he needs assistance, pray at his name and he shall appear. So Droid had left for his Final Stand...
    3GS And the Droid looked at each other eye to eye... then... the first attack, The Droid throws it's Navigation at the iPhone and it deflects it with a Tom Tom app, than it throws it Asphalt 5 at the iPhone, it deflects with the same Asphalt 5 ,iPhone throws it's tap to focus at the droid, it deflects with the DVD Quality Recording, iT throws it's eye candy at the Droid and it's deflected by the Gallery he received in 2.1, alas throws its Tom Tom at the Droid It Deflected with its Google Navigation....
    They are tied with bonds and there is no turning away for hem both... So they both at last throw each others Browser at each other and whoever finishes wins.... They both load up nytimes.com..... iPhone is winning and the Droid is falling behind.... as he tumbles he remembers the Great Nexus's words "when he needs assistance, pray at his name and he shall appear" And alas he prays like no other... He uses all his speed and processor power to Send the message to AndroidCentral.com.....

Stories ending depends on your decison.... Who shall over come the Mobile Relm
    04-26-2010 10:00 PM
    I'm going to show Apple fanboys how to truly run apps in the background.
    04-26-2010 10:04 PM
    I really would enjoy this phone because in my spare time I like to make videos and I aspire to maybe be a writer or director some day. With the "Incredible's" 8 Megapixel Camera, I could show my talent to the world by taking my camera anywhere and uploading to my favorite sites like Youtube on the go.
    04-26-2010 10:04 PM
    I'm gonna spend all day sitting on the couch, playing final fantasy and eating nachos. I will use the phone to keep track of how fast my chest hair grows and maybe as a night light when it gets dark. I'm afraid of the dark.
    04-26-2010 10:11 PM
    With a Droid Incredible I will be able to stop my little sister from bragging about her new Motorola Droid. And I will be able to finally get rid of my tiny Moto Rizr.
    04-26-2010 10:12 PM
    update wife set phone = incredible where phone = env2;
    1 row updated.
    update husband set phone = incredible where phone = dare;
    1 row updated.
    select benefits from husband me, wife her where me.phone=her.phone;

benefits
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    improve husband communication: via twitter,facebook,flickr updates
    reduce response time to wife requests: 1GHz Snapdragon processor
    less husband doghouse time: sync schedules - never miss a date using google calendar
    beautiful pictures of wife: 8MP camera with dual flash
    no more lost wife or husband phone: Mobile Defense app (thanks Jerry)
    smartphone!
    million rows returned.
    commit;
    04-26-2010 10:18 PM
    finally have a phone that will work when i need it. majority of my week is at work, and my g1 can't keep up. plus, i got a new pup.. I'll be able to take pictures and track her lovely self.
    04-26-2010 10:23 PM
    With my HTC Incredible, in a few days/week when he is due, I will take Incredibly cute pictures and video of my first child from the hospital and use it to introduce him to his great-grandparents who live pretty much on the other side of the country.

Hmm... Alexander the Great...nope, Alexander the Incredible!
    04-26-2010 10:23 PM
    Everything I accomplish will be Incredible on the Verizon Droid Incredible.
    04-26-2010 10:25 PM
    I currently have the Eris (my first android to personally own) and I enjoy it, but its not making the cut anymore. I would like to be able to blitz through my phone and applications without worrying about getting caught up in the home screen shuffle. The camera is superior to my own and would definitely eliminate me having to carry around my camera for any random pictures I'd like to capture. Summer is coming and what better then great photo opportunities by the pool, hiking or just shooting the breeze on a hot afternoon! I enjoy Android and I am looking forward to all the expansion we are having with it. The Incredible is definitely the next step to awesomeness for Verizon customers and its about time that people who follow AC and android devotedly get some play time
    04-26-2010 10:32 PM
    I am going to use this INCREDIBLE phone to do INCREDIBLE things!! Like check the INCREDIBLE amount of emails I get whenever I want too, INCREDIBLY I will never get lost now with turn by turn navi, I will never get bored with alllll the INCREDIBLE apps!!! Its just going to be... you know... INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!
    04-26-2010 10:33 PM
    Ran the Los Angeles marathon with the help of the N1 and had incorrect distance measurement due to spotty 3G however I did manage to get a time good enough to qualify for the Boston marathon next year, I can't wait to run it with the help of the Incredible and get an even better time!
    04-26-2010 10:44 PM
1,991 ... 6667686970 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD