04-28-2010 05:29 AM
1,991 ... 7071727374 ...
tools
    This would be my first android device, Bye Bye Blackberry, Hello Droid. I'm gonna miss all the battery pulls and getting lost using my BB Maps because of my phone freezing.
    04-27-2010 08:22 AM
    With an HTC Incredible I will be able to break free from this 1stGen iPhone and get a phone that kicks butt on a kick butt network. For my incredible feat I will have to base jump from the Empire State Building while filming the experience and then post the incredble video through the many incredible social outlets on the incredible. I'm actually scared of such heights so maybe I'll become a photographer and travel the world taking pictures with the incredible 8MP camera. Either way it'll be awesome
    04-27-2010 08:25 AM
    I will save my marriage by giving my wife my powerful Moto Droid and allowing her to replace her silly Droid Eris that seems to be permanently stuck with Android 1.5.
    04-27-2010 08:27 AM
    The INCREDIBLE will ruin my chances for winning father of the year. I will certainly spend the majority of my time surfing the web and such while trying convincing my fiancee that I am making a positive contribution to our daughters life. This statement is blatantly false and will insure my daughter winds up in remedial classes when she enters school since I will not be available to teach her anything of value. My fiancee will probably leave me since I will spend all of my time staring at my new INCREDIBLE, which is fine since I will have easy access to eharmony and other online dating services due to the INCREDIBLE and its sweet browser. Should I be unsuccessful in obtaining a new love interest online, which is very likely since I will pay little attention to any human being in real life, I will have lots of time to update my facebook status thus taking one step closer to becoming a hermit and living my life entirely online. I can only hope my dream comes to fruition because the INCREDIBLE is just that...an incredible smart phone with the capacity to improve the life of it's owner in every imaginable way.
    04-27-2010 08:28 AM
    I would love to win a droid incredible... I have a blackberry 8330 and
    been wanting to upgrade for awhile. As much as it would pain me to
    give up BBM... getting a free android device would be a no brainer.
    That type of catalyst is what i need to finally break free from the
    grasp of my blackberry. I would convert in a heartbeat for this device
    and hopefully by having a free one I will be able to show all my BB
    friends how Incredible (sorry had to) android and this device are.

foaming at the mouth while reading android central more than usual

PS. it's okay i don't have rabies.
    04-27-2010 08:36 AM
    I will finally get to run the best phone on the market on the most reliable carrier in the US.
    04-27-2010 08:36 AM
    I'll be able to keep in touch with my social circle while using the amazing apps (like epocrates) to prescribe proper drug dosages for my patients. Along with all the other 'incredible' things the phone can do.
    04-27-2010 08:38 AM
    I will travel many homescreens at unthinkable speed, reading the thoughts of those I know faster than anyone could have imagined, spewing data from my pores as I zip across open fields of apps and widgets. As I reach the end of my journey I will turn around, knowing that new adventure awaits me along the path on which I have just traveled. I will use my eagle sense to examine the prospects and adjust my ambiance before I set out on my next adventure; zipping through this endless wonder, exploring even the deepest, darkest crevices of my new universe. There will be no desire to escape, no plans to remove myself from this amazing new destiny. I will, finally, be home.

The expanses of knowledge will beckon me, beg for me, as I warp to the endless corners of the globe. My wizardry will know no bounds. I will live the impossible dream, sore to incredible new heights, and have the sense to never look back; relishing in the rich colors of my new 3.7" world.

I will navigate to mountaintops using GPS over 3G on which I will stand and proclaim to the world (via conference and twitter) that I have, at last, become the ruler of my own destiny, the one who lives within his dream, and God of the 240ppi world that I have established and customized to match my dark and vibrant personality.

I will be humbled by envy. I will be at the center of all things. I will be...

Incredible.
    04-27-2010 08:44 AM
    Incredibly, I'll use the Incredible to manage my entire life. The alarm will wake me up, the RSS feeds will keep me up to date on current events.The weather feed will let me know how to dress for the day. The calender will guide my day, and remind me who to call. The GPS will help me get from point A to point B, the blue tooth will connect to my car system allowing me to use the phone hands free and relax while enjoying my music between calls. I can also look up the florists number to send my honey flowers and the browser to locate a good movie and a nice place to eat. That really is Incredible!
    04-27-2010 08:47 AM
    I'm a pilot. Would LOVE it to be able to check my constantly changing schedule, check gate assignments, on-time status of flight to and from home, Skype with my loved ones in Ohio, New York and Israel, email all the important stuff I miss while I'm on a trip, keep up with my calendar, use it for an alarm since hotels rarely make good on wake-up calls, and best of all... read the news in the bathroom in between flights I'd like to say I'd use the bluetooth so I'm hands free while flying but there's just no 3G at 30,000' (I kiiiiiiiid!! would never try to use my phone while flying for those who might not realize I'M KIDDING) but I'll just keep the bluetooth in the car so I come home safely to my wife.
    04-27-2010 08:55 AM
    The Incredible just may save my marriage. You see, my wife seems to think that having a family calendar is a good idea, which I agree with. However, she has always refused to get a PDA or use any type of electronic calendar that we can sync. She posts the calendar on the fridge. Now, I don't know about you, but I go to the fridge to eat, not to read; that's reserved for the restroom, am I right? So, she gets frustrated because I forget certain events because I jsut fail to remember to look at the calendar. So I was telling her the other day about Google Calendar and how it would sync with my phone and I can display separate calendars on it, etc. She actually agreed to enter the family events on Google Calendar via the computer! As soon as I get the Incredible, marital bliss will resume, and you could be a part of that!
    04-27-2010 08:56 AM
    With the HTC Incredible
    I'd be able to change my daily activity a bit.
    I'm currently an Admin on a HTC Eris forum.
    Instead of waking up and checking that forum,
    I'd be able to check my Incredible forum.

I think if I received the Incredible it'd be time to finally do a full fledged user review video, or since those are pretty much overdone already, and nobody wants to see a noob like myself make a really carpy one, I could VIEW user reviews of anything I wanted quickly and easily from my new Incredible.

I could be a mobile blogger, talking about experiences with the Incredible, daily happening, what new functions I have discovered, etc., and every post would be from the phone only! This is actually something I am already considering doing with my Eris, the mobile blog thing.

I could also more efficiently look up information to find a landscaper who can finish my backyard lawn sprinkler and install sod for me. I mean, jeez, I've been putting that off too long.

Anyway, I feel I would be a great candidate for this lovely, new phone. Don't make me sell a child to buy a new one on my own.
    04-27-2010 08:56 AM
    With this incredible htc incredible(lmao), i will incredibly take over the entire incredible world of incrediblenessesses!
    04-27-2010 08:57 AM
    I am 6’4’’ 340LBS
    I am also a father of a beautiful 18 month old child. I have been working on a way to lose my weight, and it is doing somewhat ok, I used ot be nearly 400lbs, but I also want to help The Jaime Oliver project to get money to train lunch ladies across the country to make sure my child, and your children, don’t end up like me. The HTC incredible will greatly help me get that done, simply because right now I am using a regular phone. I need the email/calendar/facebook/twitter feature so that when I embark on my mission to bike the borders for obesity and ride a bike from the Washington/Canada border, to the cali/mexico border, along Texas border, to key west, to Maine/Canada and back to Seattle via the northern border.

The HTC incredible will help me stay in touch with my family and let me remember why I am doing the incredibly hard mission. It will help me stay in touch with my chase vehicle (since this is a rather large undertaking for a man of my size). It will help me stay awake on the trip with it’s onboard memory and expandable to 40GB music/video. In the mean time the incredible will help me by being able to schedule meetings, emails potential sponsors, and keep in touch with people so that we can get this off the ground and running.

For you see the HTC incredible won’t save my marriage, or my job, or my baseball team form falling apart. It will save my daughter from growing up without a father, it will save my wife the anguish of losing her life mate at 40. The HTC incredible may just save my life.

Hope you consider this, and if I do win I will make sure android central has a nice spot of free advertising on me or the chase car or my jersey someplace!
    04-27-2010 09:15 AM
    With this phone - I would take over the world! And I would have Steve Jobs as my personal slave and his job would be to rid the world of all i-related uselessness! (except ipods - i like those)
    04-27-2010 09:16 AM
    I'll finally be able to help all my friends and family's with their technical problems on the go and show my brother in law I'm the real tech guru in the family!
    04-27-2010 09:19 AM
    With this phone I will be able to save the world. Or, at least try to :P
    04-27-2010 09:23 AM
    I will finally be able to stop just reading about Android on forums and start actually using it.
    04-27-2010 09:24 AM
    I will be able to make all the IPhone'rs cringe at the site of my Android powered super phone that is able to leap far and away to combat those that would brainwash others unable to defend themselves from the fruits of the world!
    04-27-2010 09:33 AM
    With this phone I will be able to make the doctors jealous,, and maybe improve patient care at the same time!
    04-27-2010 09:34 AM
    I would take one giant step for mankind and rid the world of iTardism... err I would just make phone calls :rolleyes:
    04-27-2010 09:35 AM
    I'm broke, i have an ORIGINAL Storm from Jan of 2008, I'm going to grad school and have no foreseen future income to get a new phone. Please help me! Being stuck with this piece of junk will guarantee 2 things: 1) Horrid web browsing; 2) Girls unimpressed with my phone/me.

Don't force me to use charm, wit, and alcohol to impress the ladies! Hook me up with the new Incredible!
    04-27-2010 09:36 AM
    With the Droid Incredible, I would be able to do two incredible things. I would save the Unicorn Kingdom from an attack by Androids, and the most dangerous thing of all, stop Steve Job's major hissy fit about the Iphone 4. *gasp* I know it sounds dangerous, but some has to do it, and with this phone I will be incredible!
    04-27-2010 09:37 AM
    I will show off my new Incredible to a coworker who owns an iPhone and wow him with the Android OS.
    04-27-2010 09:38 AM
    I would take one giant step for mankind and rid the world of the belief in iTardism... err I would just make phone calls/txt/surf... yea... that's all I'd do
    04-27-2010 09:39 AM
1,991 ... 7071727374 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD