05-06-2010 02:58 PM
34 12
tools
    Where do you download htc Sync? I went to htc.com/us/support.aspx as directed by the book and still couldn't find it.
    05-01-2010 07:42 PM
    just google search for it its like the first or second hit for the download link
    05-01-2010 07:50 PM
    IMO your missing out on some the greatest feature on android....NEVER plugging it in to a computer. I use google calendar sync for outlook, there are also programs that will do both your calendar and your contacts if you add and remove contacts often.

I love adding an appointment on my phone and when I get to work and open outlook it's already there.
    05-01-2010 08:41 PM
    IMO your missing out on some the greatest feature on android....NEVER plugging it in to a computer. I use google calendar sync for outlook, there are also programs that will do both your calendar and your contacts if you add and remove contacts often.

I love adding an appointment on my phone and when I get to work and open outlook it's already there.
    But I want Contacts, Appointments, and Tasks. Which I currently keep in Outlook on my PC.
    05-02-2010 07:13 AM
    Where do you download htc Sync? I went to htc.com/us/support.aspx as directed by the book and still couldn't find it.
    Its on HTC's website, thats where I got it from.
    05-03-2010 09:32 AM
    Inst the Sync software on the phone its self, just install from there?
    05-03-2010 04:41 PM
    Just placed my order for the Incredible last night, and am excited. This looks like the phone I have been waiting for for a long time (I currently still use a Treo Palm 700p).

LOTS of stuff to learn, but first big question. How do I sync to Contacts, Calender, and Tasks in Outlook directly on my PC?
    I also just got rid of my treo 700 thank goodness, now I know why they call it the incredible its just that, I got g-mail works great its not hard to transfer to g-mail takes secs.
    05-03-2010 08:18 PM
    05-06-2010 02:38 PM
    I couldn't get the HTC synch (even from the installer on my phone) to recognize the Incredible on WIndows 7 64 bit. So I've been using CampanionLink. I'm down to a few more days on the trial and I think I'll buy it. It's kind of nice actually as you never have to connect the phone to your computer to synch. CompanionLink syncs to your google account, then your google account syncs separately to your droid.
    05-06-2010 02:58 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD