I realy need help, im cracking up with out my phone...

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
admitted noob, addicted too flashing, and not paying close attention too what i was doing.
IVE went from froyo,too bloated gingerrbread, too the nameless v4 rom, then i found miui started at 7.22 went too 8.15.....this is all in the matter of 1 week, i also had vanilla gingerbread and jt's1236.....i did have a voodoo lagfix kernal, and i think thats where i fudged up...for a few days if i went to recovery from rom manager i'de get a blue clockwork recovery, or a orange one BUT when ide do the 3 button thing i get the red one....i hate the red one, it never let me wipe or format cache would always have an error...idk.

samsung fascinate i500
i500.04
s:i500.04 v.ec09
2.6.35.7 kernal version

this was my last workable state, and it wasent working all that good, i was getting force closes
and long boot up times, and sudden shutdowns, battery life was crap.
so i decided too flash cyanogyn nightlys did that and now i have a phone only in spirit, it will not do anything just these too little pics of a phone and a computer with a triangle in the middle.

have done research, and downloaded all types of fixes BUTTTT, I CANT GET ODEN TOO SEE MY PHONE NOW I HAVE THE DRIVERS AND RE DOWNLOADED THE DRIVERS...IDK WHAT IM GOING TOO DO NEXT.

ANOTHER ? IT IS UNDER WARRENTY, IF I GIVE IT BACK TOO VERIZON IN ITS CURRANT STATE WILL THEY BE ABLE TOO TELL THE PHONE HAS BEEN ALTERED..

THANKS FOR ANY RESPONCES, ADVICE, HELP OR EULIGY TO MY FASCINATE, IT'S BEEN FASCINATEING

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Can you get into download mode? Also, when running any GB ROM you need to go to cwr thru the power menu, never 3 finger salute.

If youcan get into download (battery out, volume down and power) Odin should load your phone. Make sure you are using the stock wire that came with your phone.

I also read, you might need to send your phone into download mode with the write plugged in. then move to your computer.

I hope that helps.

Reactions: mariothetattooman

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Pull the battery, plug the phone in to the computer, hold the volume down key. If that doesn't work repeat with the battery in. You'll need to odin the ED05 fix all file, with the atlas.pit file in the PIT section. If not you may need to use heimdall. seems like you've got a bad boot loader if it's booting like that.

Reactions: mariothetattooman
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
thank you both for your comments you were both correct,

i ended up flashing ed01 with froyo...the problem i was haveing was that im working from a hp mini with

windowsXP....oden wouldent work for **** very frustrating, i did it 1 time with a windows 7 computer and

poof....works like a ****in charm;););););)lovein life;

sch-i500.EBO1
KERNAL 2'6'32'9
might be a downgrade but its working....:cool: