newbie help

goinflyn

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I've had my fascinate for a year now but have been reluctant to root. But I've finally had enough of the phone locking up while using Bluetooth and the GPS not working so I'm ready to give it a try. I just have no idea how to root my phone. I'm looking for a stable Rom that's easy to install. Any help will be appreciated.

rjcormier

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I've had my fascinate for a year now but have been reluctant to root. But I've finally had enough of the phone locking up while using Bluetooth and the GPS not working so I'm ready to give it a try. I just have no idea how to root my phone. I'm looking for a stable Rom that's easy to install. Any help will be appreciated.

Ok, the best advice is to read all of the stickies. I read through all of them....yes all of them. You need to read them so you know what is stable, what the benefits are of each rom and decide what is good for you. Everyone will have a different opinion. If you only read about the rom and kernel you wont know what issues ppl are having. This is important especially because you are reluctant.

You will read about rooting and then forget and have to go back or forget the steps to restore if needed...I just made bookmarks and read them. Its kinda an addiction. My husband ...yes I'm a girl....he asks what I'm doing....I'm learning all day with tapatalk in my hand. :)

Good luck and remember that almost everything you do can be fixed so relax and follow each step...

rockin jt's gb with HTC theme...lighting fast on my fassy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes