Settings don't stick

craigcls

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any idea why certain settings won't stick? Specifically in my case, the wifi sleep setting won't stay how I set it, and my custom Handcent settings won't stick either. They will stay for a few hours, but eventually will end up defaulting to something that I don't want.

EDIT: The su binary won't stay updated either.

Last edited:

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any idea why certain settings won't stick? Specifically in my case, the wifi sleep setting won't stay how I set it, and my custom Handcent settings won't stick either. They will stay for a few hours, but eventually will end up defaulting to something that I don't want.

EDIT: The su binary won't stay updated either.

Not sure about the other problems. I've seen people report those problems and can't remember seeing a solution posted. The su binary problem seems to be widespread. I am dealing with it right now on my Charge and the reviews in the superuser app are filled with people complaining about the binary issue.

craigcls

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Anytime before I've had minor issues like this, the problems slowly progress and I end up having to wipe my data and reload the ROM. I went ahead and took this opportunity to make the leap to GB!! Just trying to fine tune it now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000