2.3.5 Deodexed ROM?

mitchewr

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to the forums and rooting in general. I've been reading through the beginners guide to rooting and the comments tons of times now and I was wondering where I can find a good, reliable deodexed (clean) ROM for 2.3.5? The beginners guide is outdated and only has files for froyo and I dont want to go back to Froyo.

Anyone know where I could get files for the ROM and Kernel so that I could try rooting for the first time? Preferebly files that don't have all of Verizon's crap installed.

Thanks for any help you can give!

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to the forums and rooting in general. I've been reading through the beginners guide to rooting and the comments tons of times now and I was wondering where I can find a good, reliable deodexed (clean) ROM for 2.3.5? The beginners guide is outdated and only has files for froyo and I dont want to go back to Froyo.

Anyone know where I could get files for the ROM and Kernel so that I could try rooting for the first time? Preferebly files that don't have all of Verizon's crap installed.

Thanks for any help you can give!

There is a Stock Deodexed pre-rooted version of the official GB release here:

(full tar package/radio)(EH03){odin/heimdall} Verizon 2.3.5 TWGB (cwr ver as well) - xda-developers

Not sure if you'll be able to get to the files, because of the hosting sites getting shutdown, but if you search you might find the files out there somewhere.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908