I had installed the EC09 Odin package about a couple months ago and after a few weeks it finally fried my sd card. I see there are other odin packages around that contain the EH03 kernal and was wondering if that is a more stable system that wont destroy my NEW sd card. I was very happy with the superclean ROMS. Alas, they are no longer around.

Any help would be great. Or if you guys know of a clean, good and safe ROM, I'm all ears.
    03-24-2012 02:55 PM
    There is a ROM called superclean 3 over at rootzwiki. I think it's on milestone 2 (most recent version). This ROM is based off eh03. and it was ec09 that was frying sd cards. So super clean 3 is good to go. Hope that helps you out.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    03-25-2012 06:44 PM
    How do you like it. I just came from ComRom 2.0. I flashed Teamhacksungs ICS build 3and flashed gummy 0.9 The remodel. ICS on a Fascinate. LOL!
    This is awesome!
    03-25-2012 07:54 PM
    Haha I ran super clean a while back, I'm on teamhacksungs ics build 7.1 without the patches. It's running great, best my phone has ever been. I can't seem to get any good battery life out of a touch wiz ROM. But it was good, ics is just better.

Try a reboot of your phone, after I flash I find things run best after a reboot.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    03-25-2012 08:14 PM
    I'm running Superclean3 Milestone 2 and I absolutely love it! I can't really say I've had any problems...I guess that's not really helpful...but I honestly can't think of anything. I downloaded from xda:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1350621

Lots of good stuff. Bloat gone of course. CRT shutdown animation. No boot and shutdown animation sounds. 100% battery notification gone (yes!).
    03-28-2012 06:40 PM
    I'm running Superclean3 Milestone 2 and I absolutely love it! I can't really say I've had any problems...I guess that's not really helpful...but I honestly can't think of anything. I downloaded from xda:

(Rom){EH03}[1.19.12] SuperClean3 Milestone 2 - xda-developers

Lots of good stuff. Bloat gone of course. CRT shutdown animation. No boot and shutdown animation sounds. 100% battery notification gone (yes!).
    Hi, been a while since I have messed with doing anything with my phone, but it has been messing up lately, so I figured now is a good time to try, but I was wondering what kernal are you running with Superclean3?
    03-28-2012 07:32 PM
    Umm...kind of embarassed to say, but I haven't really done much reading and I've never flashed a kernel independent of what comes with the roms I flash. Before flashing SC3 I flashed stock gingerbread and SC3 is based on stock gingerbread. When I take a look at my phone's info it says the kernel version is 2.6.35.7 ...hope that helps!
    04-01-2012 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD