Been a long Time!!! Need info

Finspat

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Spent the last few hours lurking around, reading up trying to figure out a solution to my
issue, I am getting yelled at by folks trying to call me, I never answer my phone!
Also I have poor reception when I am on a call, breaking up running around the house
trying to get a better signal, usually end up outside, on the deck. So found out
about the signal meter (lack of better words)
I understand it needs to be a lower negative number the lowest number I can get is -94
then it goes as high (or lower) to a -105!
My internet is ok kinda slow, not very robust.
GPS is not good at all,
I did changed the operating system over a year ago! did the odin thing.
I suspect I may need to try a different modem (baseband) not real fussy about all the doo dads, just like the phone to work more dependable. Would like to just changed the baseband
with out wiping everything out.
I am open to your advice it will be much appriciated.
so here are the specs on my phone,
Hardware version: 1500.04
Model number: SCH-1500
Firmware version: 2.2.1
Baseband version: S:1500.04 V.EB01
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9
Build number SCH-1500.EB01

Have a good one folks
Pat:)

bbudnick5001

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Spent the last few hours lurking around, reading up trying to figure out a solution to my
issue, I am getting yelled at by folks trying to call me, I never answer my phone!
Also I have poor reception when I am on a call, breaking up running around the house
trying to get a better signal, usually end up outside, on the deck. So found out
about the signal meter (lack of better words)
I understand it needs to be a lower negative number the lowest number I can get is -94
then it goes as high (or lower) to a -105!
My internet is ok kinda slow, not very robust.
GPS is not good at all,
I did changed the operating system over a year ago! did the odin thing.
I suspect I may need to try a different modem (baseband) not real fussy about all the doo dads, just like the phone to work more dependable. Would like to just changed the baseband
with out wiping everything out.
I am open to your advice it will be much appriciated.
so here are the specs on my phone,
Hardware version: 1500.04
Model number: SCH-1500
Firmware version: 2.2.1
Baseband version: S:1500.04 V.EB01
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9
Build number SCH-1500.EB01

Have a good one folks
Pat:)

Sounds like you just want to flash the latest radio which I think is EH03. I'll try to find a link for ya

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Android Central Forums