Can't install driver

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Someone PLEASE help me. I can not install the driver. I've spent three hours trying to install this, it's failed twice, I tried to manually install it, and nothing is working. I really want to root and I am about to cry. I used the .exe file in the "One Click Root" post. Does ANYONE have any idea how to help me??? Please???

EDIT After a frustrating day, I went to the official Samsung website and downloaded the driver there. Rooted. =) Running CWM right now.

Last edited:

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to install a driver aside from that .exe on the One Click Root page? Please? I am desperate to root.. this should be the easy part.

NOsquid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm I'm not too good with Windows issues. Are you using the right one (64/32bit)? Have you downloaded whatever 6 million updates MS sent out for you this week :)

PS desperation will lead to bad things :D Take your time, don't do too much all in one day if you're not a comp geek and comfortable with all this stuff.

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm comfortable with it. It just won't install. I had this problem when I tried to debug and get that one kind of screenshot program to work a long time ago. I'm pretty sure I installed the 5,000 updates, but I can try those.

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I tried downloading the driver from the Samsung Website.. it's been stuck on 99% for awhile, but I'm really hoping it works. Don't know if it will yet though.

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I was just about to say that. I was having the same issue then got the official ones from Samsung and it worked perfectly. You should be able to root now. Too bad thats nothing you can really do once you've rooted the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac