JT super clean vs Non-voodoo

chrisexv6

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering what the big differences between the super clean and non-voodoo ROMs are?

I know the Super Clean is the stock kernel, what are the gains with the non-voodoo kernel vs stock? (I dont want to jump into voodoo yet, so I might consider the non-voodoo instead)

Currently running the super clean and its great, but as always there is a need to tinker!

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

Last edited:

Fappy Jones

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering what the differences are between the super clean and non-voodoo ROMs are?

I know the Super Clean is the stock kernel, what are the gains with the non-voodoo kernel vs stock? (I dont want to jump into voodoo yet, so I might consider the non-voodoo instead)

Currently running the super clean and its great, but as always there is a need to futz around!

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

Super Clean is the Rom, non-Voodoo is the kernel.

Either the non-Voodoo or Voodoo kernel's will make your phone faster than the stock kernel. So it is nice to pick one, since you don't wanna mess with Voodoo yet, i'd recommend the non-Voodoo i've tried both and the non-Voodoo one is almost as fast as the Voodoo one. Plus you don't have to worry about any of the Voodoo issues that you might have.

The main things i've noticed using either was better battery life and possible signal strength. The kernel i'm using now Dirrk's D02-1200LV seems great so far, i can see a difference in both battery and signal as well as the obvious higher QS scores. But again Voodoo isn't for everyone, so if you don't feel like you want to use Voodoo, than i would say to go with the "stable non-Voodoo" in ROM manager.

Hope this helps. Enjoy! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2