I have just rooted my Fascinate, and installed Titanum Backup and Rom Manager.

I've successfully backed-up my phone with Ti-Backup, and Have seamingly successfully backed up my ROM with Rom Manager/CWM.

However after the backup completes, but it does not appear under "Manage and Restore Backups"

The backup/files do appear in: "/sdcard/sd/clockworkmod/backup/my-backup" and lists: "cache, data, datadata, nandroid, system" as the files.

I would like to try different ROM's but I want to make sure the backup has completed, and would like to see it show up in ROM Manager.

Can anyone shed some light on this??? thx

P.S.: Does the ROM Manger backup, backup everything (eg: restore the phone exactly as it was when the backup was made(apps,data,contacts,mms,etc...?) or do I also need my Ti-Backup image?
    11-22-2010 05:21 PM
    Did you flash CWM with ROM Manager or Odin?
    11-22-2010 06:33 PM
    Rom Manager(Flash ClockworkMod option), I'm using Ubuntu 10.10 (Linux). Odin doesn't seem to be an option.

Edit: UPDATE: I just rebooted into Recovery Mode using the option in ROM Manager, and I was able to see my backup, and had the option to restore with it. If you agree, then would I be safe in assuming that the backup took, and I'm all set to test out other ROM's???
    11-22-2010 06:44 PM
    Flashing CWM with ROM Manager doesn't actually install it, so I'm a little confused. When you boot into recovery to see your backup, do you see yellow text or green?
    11-22-2010 08:38 PM
    I see green text.

"ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.1.0" at the top(in white)
    11-22-2010 08:41 PM
    Well, you have CWM then... Never seen that before without using Odin. Your backup should be good
    11-22-2010 08:43 PM
    Really... maybe a new feature or something??
    I wonders if someone else can verify this happenstance??

Edit: Started new thread to explore this:
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/fasc...more-odin.html
    11-22-2010 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD