Strange root issue

baron4406

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I just did the one touch root, very easy to do! Ok so I bought root explorer and wow what a program. Got rid of all the bloatware I felt comfortable with using the sticky at the top of the forum here. What did was make a folder on my sd card called "bloatware" and moved them from my system/app folder, that way I can multi select and move them back for an update if I need to. So everything went ducky and plugged the phone in and went to bed. When I got up to my surprise my "contacts" button was missing from the bottom of the on screen menu. Strange for sure. I found it in my applications menu and all my contacts were there. How can I put it back? I haven't found any way to add anything to that little 4 button menu. Tried moving stuff back like buddies now but to no avail.

FloorMatt

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I assume you are still using touch wiz launcher. If so you can alter the dock from the app drawer. Open apps> hit the gear in the top corner> drag and drop into the dock

baron4406

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Ah easy peasy lemon sqeezy! My problem was I had my apps in "list view" and when you do that no gear is in the top corner I had to put it back into grid view. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc