Need Help, setting phone back to facorty default still not working....

gbreeze

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Hey all, so I updated my phone with some new ROM's. I tried to JT's Superclean first and it was ok, but then I saw this sweet superdark ROM and decided to install it. I followed all the steps and went in to do a manual reset and erase all data off the phone (removing the 1st superclean ROM i installed). After I removed it I loaded on Superdark, now what I found funny is the phone still knew my unlock pattern which is strange because I was under the impression I totally wiped everything. So now when I boot up I get all google forceclose errors, to the point the native launcher wont even work. So I reset the phone back to factory default by using ODIN thinking it would solve my issue, but same $hit. Im knida lost now, hopefully this is unbrickable? Oh BTW, I havent installed any new kernels.

gbreeze

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
did you flash a DJ05 rom over DI01 base? or visa versa?

No, the only thing I downloaded was the ROM for JTsuper clean V4, and then I removed it and installed superdark. But I didn't download anything else including kernels. Im trying corys method now.

gbreeze

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Ok, got it back 2 life now on factory defaults, but I still want that superdark lol. I kind of like temporarily bricking my phone. (i know im sick in the head but I like to learn) So now I just want to make sure I can put that on my phone without all the FC crap lol.

gbreeze

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
just wanting to doubly check up now that youve had time to run everything. still running solid?

yea, sorry for slow response we have been super busy becuz of x-mas, it worked but I removed it due to the battery life, it was terrible other than that it was good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia